Ch. 14

-start-

"Have fun kids~! Use protection-" Kojiro cooed, unlocking the doors.

"For fucks sake Kojiro," You sigh, hopping out of his car. Kojiro snickered, probably happy that Kaoru was too tired to snip back at him.

Kaoru walked around the side of Kojiro's car to greet you, looking as sleepy as ever.

You shut the car door, waving goodbye to Kojiro as he sped out of the parking lot.

You and Kaoru walked silently into Sakurayashiki Calligraphy, wiping your shoes unnecessarily on the welcome mat inside.

He led you to the second floor, leading you into a room that was evidently a spare bedroom.

"This is where you'll be sleeping. I'm directly across the hall, so please let me know if you need something." Kaoru nodded, opening the door.

The room was painted a very light lilac, with matching bed sheets. The purple was so light, that it almost looked white, in contrast with the dark ceiling decorated to look like space.

"This...is lovely. The ceiling..." You compliment, staring up at it.

Kaoru smiled, following your gaze. "I quite like space. If I get married, I'd love to go there for a honeymoon."

You snort, holding back a laugh. "To space? I'd expect no less from you, Kaoru."

He flushes, crossing his arms. "What does that mean?"

You flop down on the bed, arms out, closing your eyes. "I just mean that you...you're very fancy. I can see you going to space with your significant other."

You smile, opening your eyes just in time to see Kaoru roll his eyes playfully.

"Good night, [y/n]."

You smile, sitting up. "Good night, Kaoru. Sleep well."

Kaoru smiled, before closing the bedroom door. You stretch, yawning.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day...

Kicking off your shoes, you don't even bother to change out of your day clothes before curling up under the covers.

Then again, what were you going to change into?

You glance around the room, rolling out of bed.

You squeak, almost tripping over your discarded shoes at the end of your bed. You huff, picking them up and walking over to a little lilac chair next to the closet. You put your shoes at the foot of the chair, pulling off your black turtleneck and draping it over the arm of the chair.

Shivering, and left in just your sports bra, you tug your flannel back on, pulling the black mask Kaoru had given you over your head.

Glancing at the analog clock in the corner, your eyes widen.

4:32 AM.

Walking back over to your bed and flopping back down on it, you sigh again.

Wiggling under the covers once more, you close your eyes, not bothering to take your hair out of the messy bun you'd put it in a few hours ago.

I wanna sleep in today...

-finish-

Thinking of moving fully to Quotev bc it's easier

Thanks for reading!