Ch. 3

-start-

"Who does that skank think she is, grabbing onto Lord Cherry like that????"

"Ikrrrrr"

"Guys stfu no one cares"

"Lord Cherry's fans do! We care!! That bitch could have seriously injured Cherry..."

"[COMMENT REMOVED]"

"Ya'll are dumb asf she litterly said someone pushed her"

"literally*"

"fuck you too"

"Guys guys the way Joe grabbed onto that girl...."

"IKR INSTANT NOSEBLEED"

"AAAA I WISH THAT WAS ME"

Sighing, you shut off your phone.

You angrilly take a sip of your coffee thinking.

You'd checked the social media pages for S, hoping no one was talking about you, but sadly your hopes had been crushed.

People online were either talking about how they wanted to kill you, or be you.

Thats a first...

You put your phone away, shifting on the bar stool you were sitting at to be able to reach your skirt pocket.

Sia La Luce wasn't crowded, and you weren't sure if it was always like this. You'd seen it on the way to your job interveiw, and it looked comfortable enough. It was quite a pretty resturant, with plants hanging in the corners and next to tables.

Although, the server guy looked awfully like that guy from S.

Not the one you fell on, the other one.

The stinky one?

What was his name?

Joe?

It couldn't be him though, he actually smelled nice today, was being very respectful of you, and he was nowhere near as loud and obnoxious as he was last night. When you met Joe at S, he seemed like the type of guy to flirt with anyone that breathed.

Although he was staring at you quite a lot today...

You stand, nodding at... the Joe lookalike, who was chatting with another customer.

The store owners name was Kojiro, judging by his nametag.

You stuff your hands in the pocket of your coat, keeping your head down to avoid eye contact as you walked towards the door.

Still, you could feel eyes on your back as you walked out... 

You try to pull open the door, confused as to why it wouldn't open. You try again, flushing a little as you noticed the sign on the door, saying "PUSH"

Damnit... now you look like an idiot.

You step forward, prepearing to push open this god forsaken door.

"You have to push the door. It's a little heavy, so watch out."

You spin around, face red.

Someone had been watching you???????

Ah, so it was the store owner.

"I-I know that. Thanks though." You say, straightening up.

The customer he was talking to, a small boy of about 12 dressed in a school uniform, turned around to stare at you. You glanced at him, and then at the man, Kojiro.

You look away, still a little embarassed from the door situation.

Kojiro smiled, handing the kid a plate of food.

"Alright. Where are ya headed to after this?"

You frown. "Why do you ask."

He blinked, giving you a once over. "I didn't mean anything creepy by that. I was just curious. You're dressed quite formal."

"What an astute observation." You say, slightly annoyed.

His sense of fashion is terrible...

That shirt was an insult to your artistic eye...

That white and orange striped button up is horrific....

"I have a job interveiw. At calligraphy company nearby. It's called... "Sakurayashiki Calligraphy", have you heard of it?" You finish, double checking the name on your phone just to be sure.

Kojiro's eyes widen, and he rubs the back of his neck, saying, "Ah, I know the place. Friend of mine works there."

You nod, checking the time on your phone.

9:45 AM.

"I should get going. The interveiw starts in 15 minutes."

Kojiro nods, and the kid next to him looks up from his plate to stare at you once again.

You turn to leave, preparing to push open the door the right way this time.

"One more thing. Do you skateboard, by any chance?"

You freeze, thinking.

I fucking knew they looked familiar.

Thats Joe, isn't it.

Ah well. It's better to act like you don't know anything. Joe might have an...extremly nice lookalike.

"I don't, no. I do own a skateboard though, if that answers your...question."

"Ah, okay. My bad, I thought you looked familiar."

-finish-

Sus catboy in the cafe

AYO that sounds like a song title

I have no clue when Miya was born, but he seems like a crusty Ipad kid idk

Thanks for reading!