1/ Last day with Bucky

Hey, guys! I'm rewriting the books because when I was reading it, I noticed a lot of mistakes and stuff I didn't like and decided to fix it. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
.

.

.
Brooklyn 1943

Evelyn and her boyfriend she's been dating since he and their best friend found out what's her secret, decided to spend their time by walking around the town, enjoying each other's company. This is Bucky's last day in Brooklyn with them before he goes to war.

Evelyn want go to war too but Bucky won't let her and people are saying 'women can't go into war'. 'Bunch of assholes' is what Evelyn call these kind of people. They judge before they get to know them or see what that person is able to do.

Steve on the other hand is glad that she want to go to war and fight for these people. He too was trying to get there but because he's a small and skinny man, they never let him go. He already tried it twice, three times? Maybe even four times. Well, when Bucky leave, Evelyn at least won't be here alone.

With her vampire hearing, Evelyn heard someone beating someone up so she stopped and focused on listening.

"Doll, what's wrong?" Bucky asked her, who stopped too and looked at her. Instead of answering Evelyn heard another punch and sound like someone fell.

"I can do this all day." She heard that guy say and right away she knew who it is. Steve. That little guy is again getting beaten up.

"It's Steve." Evelyn groaned, looking up at her boyfriend before she turned and walked calmly but quickly into the alley Steve and another guy are in. Steve is lying on the ground while the other guy tower over him. Evelyn stopped right behind the bad guy.

"Hey asshole, that's my best friend over there. Pick someone your own size." The guy turned around immediately, but before he could do anything Evelyn punched him in the face and pretty hard, then grabbed him and push him towards Bucky, who kicked him in the gutt so the guy ran away. When they turned to Steve, he's wiping his nose.

"Sometimes I think you like getting punched." Statted Bucky as they walk up to him.

"I had him." Finally Steve stood up.

"You were trying it again, Steve." Evelyn rolled her eyes and grabbed his face, looking for any injures but he's fine, except for nose bleed but she has herself under control and so she just pat his shoulder. 

"Now are you from Paramus?" Evelyn took the paper Bucky was holding and looked at it. A4. Again. This boy will never stop. "You know it's illegal to lie on your enlistment form. And seriously Jersey?" 

Steve look up at Bucky, now noticing Bucky's uniform. "You get your orders?" 

 "You get your orders?" 

"107. Sergeant James Barnes. Shiping out from England first thing tomorow." Said Bucky proud of himself. Frowing, Evelyn hit his shoulder, not in the way to hurt him. Truth is, vampires are stronger than humans.