10/ Bar

.

.

.
The next day when Evelyn and Bucky woke up, Phillips and a doctor came into the room to check on her. He said she's alright and left. Phillips then asked her if she could look at marked places on the map that Steve think they were marked on the map back in basement so she said yes and Phillips left too. When they got up, changed and left the room, they made their way at breakfast as Bucky needed that. They walked in and made their way to the table where was eating Steve together with Peggy and other five men. They reached their table and others looked up at them to see who approached them, their eyes widening when they saw who it is and stood up.

"You're Agent Salvatore, right?" Asked Dugan, who's looking at her like at goddess.

"Yeah, thet's me." Evelyn nodded with proud smile but is confused, not knowing why is he asking. Did she do something?

"We wanted to thank you for saving us together with Captain." Said Gabe Jones, his hand placed on the place where his heart is as a thank you like did others.

"And we want to apologize for what you had to go through back there. We already heard everything." Said Jim Morita as everyone bowed their head in respect. Evelyn frowned as she don't remember telling someone else. She looked at Steve asking if he said anything about what happened to her but he just shook his head, Peggy doing the same when Evelyn asked her too. 

"Heh. It's not so easy to get rid of me." Evelyn chuckled at herself and sat down next to Steve with Bucky on her other side as did soldiers who were standing. Bucky got his food and started eating while everyone chatted. 

That day she checked the map where are marked places where should be Hydra basements like Phillips asked her. She fixed one place at Berlin but others were marked probably correctly. Peggy then told her about one bar where will be soldiers celebrating their freedom from Hydra and she asked if she would like to go. Evelyn of course agreed even though she isn't in the mood to be between people but she would spend some time with Bucky and that's why she agreed. They haven't some fun since they were aceepted in the army and that was like 4 months ago. Bucky even asked her to go there with him so she said she'll meet him there. 

Now it's getting night and Evelyn is getting ready. She didn't do much with her hair, just washed them and braided them in elegant side braid. She never dressed like other women. She like to look different from others which then makes her herself and that's why Bucky love her so much. She never pretend to be someone else but she keeps her emotions and feelings sometimes hidden. With dark blue dress, black heels, dark red lipstick and her locket around neck she made her way to taxi where is already standing Peggy, waiting for her.

Peggy's hair are combed into a traditional hairstyle and is dressed in tight red dress which are forming her body perfectly, red lipstick and black heels. She looks stunning and Evelyn had hard time to not tease her with Steve. They greeted each other and climbed into taxi which then drove them where they asked to. 

When they stopped, they stepped out the taxi car, paid and thanked for the drive then turned to bar and slowly walked in, Peggy being first. Everyone stopped what they were doing, even a music stopped playing and watched the two Agents making their way through. When Evelyn noticed familiar group of men, she turned to them with smirk on her face. Even though it was only a day, she got liking to them. They are funny and cheerful group and that's why she like them so much.

"Good evening, gentlemen." They all raised their beer as a greeting, saying hello to her. They too got liking to her as she saved them with Steve from Hydra. "Can I join?" She asked, gesturing to chair in front them all where was sitting before Steve. 

"Of course, my lady." Answered Gabe and so she sat down. 

"Please, just Evelyn or however you want to call me." She begged with smile and they smiled too.