3/ Agent Salvatore

.

.

.
This is it. This is the day when Evelyn is starting as Agent Salvatore. She's so excised but little nervous. She've never been in something like this. When her brothers were still alive, women couldn't fight or practice with sword nor gun. So when Evelyn was alone, she was secretly learning how to fight. And it paid off to her. She used it so many times and still is using it. But fighting in dress, it's terrible. Now they're at camp, waiting for new recruits to come. Evelyn already has her uniform on like Peggy has. Through those two weeks Evelyn spent with Peggy they got to know each other more and more and became very great friends.

Slowly, one after one they started coming and boarding, waiting for the two Agents. They don't know that women are training them so... it will be fun. Oh, Evelyn wanna see Steve's face when he sees her. It will be hilarious. And she know that he'll be angry at her, for not telling him of course. Well, what can she say, he'll have a surprise. Evelyn already can see Steve standing between them. It's not hard to notice him as he's the smallest one of them. When everyone are there, Peggy began walking towards them, Evelyn right behind her.

"Recruits, attention!" Called Peggy with stern tone and everyone stopped talking, standing still and tall.

"Gentleman, I'm Agent Carter. I supervise all operations for this division." Introduced Peggy herself, before introducing the second Agent. "And this is Agent Salvatore, my colleague and helper." The named one didn't say anything, just kept stone face. She glanced over at Steve, seeing his shocked and confused face. She secretly smirked at him, before again slipping her stone face on.

"Was this accident?" Asked rudely one of the soldiers, making the two Agents stop and look at him. He can't talk until he has permission to talk. "For I was sign up to U.S. army." Who do he think he is?

"What's your name, soldier?" Peggy ask him sternly, turning her full body to him, Evelyn doing the same.

"Gilmore Hodge, my majesty." Answered Hodge like joke.

"Step forward, Hodge!" Peggy order and Hodge did as he was told, but with left leg.

"With your right leg forward. What sort of a soldier are you when you don't even know how to step?" The second smaller Agent spoke, making him look down at her with frown before fixing himself and looking back at Peggy.

"We gonna wrestle? Cause I got a good moves I know you'll like." He winked at Peggy, but she kept stone face. This man is pissing Evelyn off. Not just that he's rude and is making fun of them, but because he thinks that they can't fight and can't train them. So Evelyn was not wasting time and punched him in the face pretty hard to make him fall but not to let him fly away. It would be suspicious that a little woman/girl is so strong. Other soldiers looked at him amused and some of them chuckled.

"Agent Carter! Agent Salvatore!" Called a voice from behind the two women, making Evelyn and Peggy quickly turn around.

"Colonel Phillips." They spoke in unison and stood still. Evelyn has big respect for Colonel Phillips, even though she's a vampire that can easily kill him.

"I see you're breaking in the candidates. That's good!" Said Phillips as he came beside them and look down at Hodge, who is still on the ground. "Get your ass up out of that dirt and stand in that line at attention 'til somebody comes tell you what to do."

Hodge, who too has respect for Phillips stood up. "Yes, sir!" He nodded with chin up.

"General Patton has said that wars are fought with weapons but they are won by men. We are going to win this war because we have the best men." As Phillips said best men, he looked at Steve like he's some sort of joke. As Phillips explain, Evelyn is watching Steve. Two weeks back he told her that he's going just on a test then they'll see, but she believe in Steve. She know it will be hard for him but she'll help him.