15/ Hydra

.

.

.
Russian language

Evelyn slowly opened her eyes but everything is blurry. Her body is on fire as everything hurt in her. Every bone in her body is in pain and she can't feel her right arm. After some time of blinking she can see enough clearly to recognize she's in some dark, dirty room with small latticed window she wouldn't even fit through and opposite a metal door with small window, which is blocked so she can't see through.

Nothing is in the room, just a bed in the right corner of the room with uncomfortable matress she's lying on and has no blanked or anything to cover herself with from the cold. On the left from the door is washbasin with toilet on it's right and there's nothing. Just those three things.

She tried to remember what happened but remember just how she and Steve's team were on mission to take down Dr. Zola, but it went wrong and she and Bucky fell from the train when she wanted to save him.

Oh my god. Bucky. Evy's eyes widen. He's dead, and she's alive. In the end she survived. But how did she got here? Did they found her and brought her back to camp? Think not because if they did then she wouldn't be in a room like this.

"Object 002 is awake!" Suddenly someone from behind the door yelled in russian, a male voice. The door burst open and around eight men ran inside, two of them grabbing Evelyn by her arms and dragging her out the room. She would fight and try to escape, but she's to weak she can't even walk. Her legs are numb like her arms, her whole body in pain. She's tired and weak. And to that, she's hungry like hell. But has no strenght in herself to just react to what's happening around her.

Two soldiers opened metal door for them and they drag her inside a big, dark room with some machine chair in the middle and others machines around, doctors in white coats and soldiers with guns standing around. It looks like electric chair but worse. What are they gonna do to her?

The two soldiers that held her put her in the machine chair and strapped her there so she can't move or try to escape. With the weakness she won't even bother to do anything.

She lost her fiance, her love of her life. The only person that kept her still going when she was tired of life. The person that helped her every time she had bad times or nightmares. The person that was always by her side. The person that was making her happy and then asked her to marry him. He's dead. And like that there's no place on this planet for her when he's not there too. So she let them do anything with her, not caring what's gonna happen to her.

A man in a soldier uniform walked in front of her, holding a indigo book with a single silver star on it. She noticed a Hydra symbol on his uniform, which must mean she's in Hydra base they didn't take down.

"Turn it on." The soldier ordered and the doctor pressed some button as another put something in her mouth. A metal handcuffs attached to the chair straped her to the chair even more by her wrists, arms and legs so she can't even move. She can't see what it is but can feel something around her head and when there was heard a click, unbelievable pain went through her body but her head was on fire the most.

She tried to scream but the thing in her mouth blocked her from doing it, so she borred her teeth into it as muffled screams were coming from her. That's the last thing she remember.

 That's the last thing she remember