13/ Unexpected surprise

.

.

.
Evelyn followed Bucky outside as they walked from the building out and took a walk around the camp. Bucky's acting quite wierd, like he's nervous about something but about what? Like that he acted only when he was about to ask her on their first date and then if she would be his girlfriend but never ever again. She push her thoughts away and enjoyed her walk with her boyfriend. 

"So, what that guy Stark made for you?" Bucky suddenly asked, holding her hand tighter at the mention of Howard. He for sure don't like Stark at all, and sometimes he seems jealous when Howard is around Evelyn. She glance at him then again before her.

"A bracelet that when I tap at certain spot will turn into a special gun which is an electrician too. He's a genius but sometimes I would like to punch him." Evelyn smirk at the though of hitting Howard. Bucky too smirk at Evy's comment, glad she don't like him that way.

"Or shoot between his legs." Bucky laughed together with his girlfriend at the memory she did few times. That scared look of Howard always makes her laugh. 

"Yeah. But you can't say his face isn't funny! He looks like he is about to shit himself." They burst into laughter, imagining Howard shit himself from how scared he is of Evelyn. He would be embarrassed to his death and Evelyn wouldn't stop tease him about it. 

"Well, I can't lie about this one." Bucky said between laughter, calming down. There was an comfortable silence between them when they stopped laughing. Evelyn looked up at Bucky, who's looking nervously at the ground instead of her. She noticed his hand moving in his pocket, like he's hesitant with something.

"Bucky?" Bucky looked down at her when she spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright? Is something bothering you? If yes then tell me, I'm here to listen and you know that." Evelyn said, wanting to know why Bucky act so wierd. 

"No, it's just-......in the fact, yeah, something is bothering me from the first time we met." Bucky said as he looked at the ground then back at her. She began to worry, thinking she did something bad and he don't wanna be with her anymore. They stopped walking as Bucky gently grabbed her hands, rubbing her knuckles. He hesitated before sighing and looked at her, his blue eyes borring into her sea blue ones. 

"Evy, from the first time my eyes landed on you, I knew something with you will be different. And is. I fell in love with you. Really hard. And every day I'm falling more and more in love than you can imagine. When we found out you're a vampire, I didn't know what to think, but I knew you won't hurt us because I trust you with my whole heart and I aceept who you are and what are you doing. I can't image how hard your vampire life must be but I want to be the one that will fill it up and will bring that beautiful smile of yours on your face, even though I can't live forever like you. I want to wake up every morning next to you and see your beautiful face which is always making my day better. I want to see every day your beautiful blue eyes which are deep like the sea. Every day kiss your sweet lips. I want to be the one that will always be by your side, and even though this is not the right time and beautiful place for asking, I need to ask you something." Now everybody's attention is on Evelyn and Bucky, who got on his one knee and pulled out from his pocket a small black box.

"Bucky-" She gasped at the sight of the small box. Tears came running into Evelyn's eyes and covered her mouth as she started to realize why was Bucky so nervous. 

"I know I'm not rich and smart like Stark and can't give you what can others give you but I can give you my heart. Evelyn Salvatore, will you make me the happiest man in the world and became my wife, even though I'm a human?" Bucky opened the small box to reveal silver ring with three icy blue diamonds. Hot tears started running down her cheeks, ruining her make up.

"James Buchanan Barnes, through the long life I've lived, no one ever asked me something like this and I never loved someone as hard as I love you and for that I say yes. YES!" He slid the ring on her finger and stood up as she jumped up on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, hugging him tightly and they kissed passionately. Everybody around them started clapping and cheering for them, happy to have some beautiful scene in those bad times. 

From the far watched them Steve with Peggy, clapping along with others. They are more than happy for their friends. They looked at each other, thinking the same thing as they smiled at each other, even though Peggy is still mad at Steve. 

When Bucky and Evelyn pulled away, Evelyn looked again at the ring on her finger, admiring how good type Bucky has. She wiped her cheek, seeing it's black and hitting Bucky's shoulder.

"You jerk! Look at what you have done. My make up is ruined and now I look like a depressed girl. When it's actually the opposite." She said with smile, getting laugh from others as Bucky rolled his eyes while smirking.

"Nahh, you love me, punk." He pulled her to him by her waist, kissing her again passionately then wrapping his arms around her thights, picking her up in the air and spinning them around, getting a happy laugh from her. 

"I'M GONNA GET MARRIED!!!"