19/ Again leaving old friend

.

.

.
It's been 10 years since Klaus saved Evelyn from Hydra. From that day she stayed with him and never left his side, afraid Hydra would get her. 

Evelyn quickly got used to it all. She got quick liking to new fashion and music, even though she's still confused with some things. Mostly technology. That confuse her most but sooner or later she'll learn and get used to it. She traveled around America with Klaus, killing people, partying and enjoying she's away from Hydra. But not free at all.

Few weeks after she was supposed to kill Klaus, Evelyn began to have nightmares. They were about all the people she have ever killed, being in Hydra or not. She didn't bother by them as she's used to killing. Like yeah, she feel pity when she kill some innocent people but quickly shrugged it off, thinking she can't do anything about it anymore. 

But few years later she began to have different nightmares. Of course about killing, but not killing people she don't know. People who were and are important in her life. She's dreaming about her killing her brothers when they were still alive with the same gun she shot her father, killing Mikaelsons with the white oak like Hydra ordered her to kill Klaus, killing Steve, Peggy, Howard, killing Bucky. About Bucky and her brothers she has nightmares mostly. 

And it happens almost every night. At first she used to wake up just in shock and eyes widen, but then it slowly turned into screaming. Thankfully Klaus is there to comfort her but still it's painful for her to just look at them and see them dead, killed by her. She know Klaus is tired from waking up and comforting her, not getting almost any sleep. So she decided to sleep at least once in week. 

Klaus worry about her, seeing her every day with black circles under eyes and tiredness written on her face. He knows she's having those bad nightmares which he can't do anything about but comfort her when she wakes up, but he still worry. Hydra did bad things to her and it wrote on her. 

She's not the same like before. Not in the bad way, but not even in the good way. She looks different, act different, speak different, do different things, but somewhere deep in her is still the Evelyn Klaus used to know. 

Four years ago Evelyn found out Hydra is still after her and they won't stop chasing till they have her. So she told Klaus that she have to leave him because they are still after her, but Klaus refused and told her he'll go anywhere with her and protect her from those demons. Evelyn disagreed, but had no choice. Klaus would follow her if she likes it or not. 

So they always get somewhere else when Evelyn find out they're about to attack. She kept her eyes open everywhere and is careful where is she going, searching for at least one Hydra agent. And when one Hydra agent is where they are, it means they plan to get her so that's the time when they leave. With Klaus they put a trap by writting somewhere where they want to go, but always go somewhere else and Hydra have hard time to find them. Or at least they think they have.

Now they're in Rio De Janeiro, almost 2 months now. For Evelyn is easy to communicate and fit among the people here as she speak Portuguese because of Hydra. She's always amused at Klaus when she speak with someone Portuguese and he's looking at them wierdly because he don't understand them. Heh, always ending by him telling her 'shut up' and her laughing. 

Now it's the year 1995, middle of the summer. Evelyn just hopes Hydra won't find them there any soon and since it's almost two months they hadn't noticed any Hydra agent or someone suspicious, her wish comes true. 

They were in Canada, Montreal the last time and dirrected them to Texas, precisely Dallas. So she suppose they are there, but guess they already found out they are not there and are searching for them everywhere possible. It's something like tag or hide and seek. Like that it looks to Evelyn. Them running away and hiding from Hydra while they are chasing them, trying to find them, or better her.