7/ Rescuing Bucky

.

.

.
As night came, Steve, Evelyn and Peggy are flying in the sky in plane controlled by Howard Stark. Steve was still trying to convince Evelyn to stay with Peggy and Stark but she refused. She have to rescue Bucky and others captured soldiers. And take care of Steve if he does something stupid.

"The Hydra camp is in Krausberg, tucked between these two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind." Said Peggy, showing on the mini map. Steve's in soldier clothes just like Evelyn.

"We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep." Yelled at them Stark from the front as he kept driving.

"Just get me as close as you can. You know, you are gonna be in a lot of trouble at the lab." Yelled to him Steve through the noise. Evelyn looked at Steve with eyebrows in frown.

"You mean Us." She fixed him but he paid her no attention and turned back at Peggy. Rude. He doesn't like the idea of Evelyn coming with him but he must admit, she'll be great help if something goes wrong. Always when she got into trouble she made it out.

"And you and Evelyn won't?" Peggy asked. She too doesn't like Evelyn going to risk her life like Steve but aceepted what she want to do and respected her wish to rescue her boyfriend.

"Where we're going, if anybody yells at me I can just shoot him. Evy is much worse." Evelyn sent Steve a warning look to shut up. No one but Steve and Bucky know about her being a bloody vampire.

"They will undoubtedly shoot back." Peggy said mostly to Steve, making Evelyn smirk. She know about Peggy having a crush on Steve, even though she don't wanna aceept it.

"Well, let's hope it's good for something." Steve gestured to his shield, believing in it it can protect him.

"Agent Carter, if we're not in too much of a hurry I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a Late-night fondue. Sad Salvatore won't be there." Yelled at Peggy Stark but Peggy didn't look happy like would look every other woman. Evelyn just rolled her eyes but with smile on her lips. She never minded Stark as he's quite funny but sometimes he can be pretty annoying.

"Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen. He's mad enough to brave this airspace. We're lucky to have him." Said Peggy, trying to be positive with Stark but Evelyn still can hear in her voice she's annoyed by him.

"So are you two-?" Steve tried to ask but don't know how to, making Peggy raise an eyebrow at him like Evelyn did. "do you...-fondue?"

"This is your transponder. Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you." Peggy handed Steve and Evelyn two transponders in the case something happens.

"Hey, Stark! You sure these things works?" Evelyn yelled asked Stark, not trusting these things at all but will give it a chance.

"It's been tested more than you, Miss Salvatore." Yelled at her Stark, making Evelyn again roll her eyes but chuckle at this sort of thing. Suddenly there is shooting heard, which means they spotted them and started to shoot them down. Steve and Evelyn stood up and opened the door to jump as they already has parachutes on.

"Get back here! We'll take you all the way in!" Yelled Peggy through the noise. Steve sat down, prepared to jump while Evelyn stood behind him.

"As soon as we're free, you turn this thing around and get the hell outta here!" Yelled Steve but it was hard to hear him as the noise of guns shooting are too loud.

"You can't give me orders!" Peggy yelled at him.

"The hell I can! I'm a Captain!" Steve gave Peggy last look before putting on his glasses like Evelyn and jump out the plane, seeing his parachute spread open. Evelyn was about to jump too but Peggy grabbed her arm with worried face, and Evelyn just smirked.