4/ Getting height and muscles

.

.

.
Long time ran away and Evelyn, Steve, Peggy and the driver are sitting in the car. Evelyn in the front beside driver and in the back seat are Steve and Peggy. Steve is still pointing at some places where he was beaten or where he was or I don't know what else. He's just being annoying. 

"Steve, if you don't shut up, I will punch you!" The vampire yelled at him from annoyance and he finaly stopped pointing at places but still talked with Peggy. Evelyn stopped listening and closed her eyes, waiting till they get where they're going. Peggy didn't say where is the place Steve will be experimented on so they have to just wait and see by themself. When they stopped, they climb out the car to stand before some shop named 'BROOKLYN ANTIQUES'. They walk in and old lady came to them from the back. 

"Wonderful weather this morning, isn't it?" Asked that old lady, but it sound like she was saying it to test them. Evelyn's confused like Steve is. 

"Yes, but I always carry an umbrella." Said Peggy like code as it looks like to Evelyn and the old lady walked behind her table and pressed something. They walked somewhere to the back and stood in front bookcase. Then they opened as it showed it's door and they step in. With Steve Evelyn shared confused glance as any of them don't know where they are. There are some doctors and some soldiers. 

Two soldiers open the door and they walk into another room, but Evelyn supposed it's laboratory where will be Steve experimented on. When Evelyn saw the machine she began to worry about Steve. What are they even gonna do to him? What if it will not work? What if something went wrong and do it something with Steve? Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at them, well mostly at Steve as he's the experiment here. They walk downstairs towards Dr. Erskine and he walk up to them.

"Good morning." He and Steve shook hands before there was quick light, blinding Evelyn for a while then glaring at the man who did it, but it's only photographer. "Please, not now." As Dr. Erskine said that, the photographer walked away. 

Steve looked at the machine with a look like Evelyn had when she first saw it. "You ready?" Asked him Dr. Erskine and Steve nodded. "Good. Take off your shirt and tie and hat." Doctor ordered and Steve did as he was told, handing his clothes to his best friend for keeping them safe.

When he was half naked, he turned to Evelyn cause she has worried look on her face

When he was half naked, he turned to Evelyn cause she has worried look on her face. Pressing her lips in line, she hugged him. She has the feeling that something's gonna happen and she don't know what, but it can be just feeling. Vampire senses.

"Don't you dare die in this machine." Pulling away she held his shoulder as he chuckled slightly. "Don't worry. They're experts. They know what they are doing." He said.

"Well, I hope in that." She raised her brows up before squeezing his shoulder and walking upstairs with Peggy from where they'll watch. When Evelyn turned back to look at Steve, he's already lying in the machine, making her more nervous. Dr. Erskine explained in the microphone what's gonna happen, but she paid no attention to him. Instead of that she warilly watched Steve.