16/ New mission

.

.

.
The Dead Beast made her way to preparing room to get prepared for her another mission, four soldiers beside her to look out for her if she would try something.

She was already on so many missions through the years, even though she don't know how many years passed and she always did good job. Always after she ended her mission, she was frozen in the big tube and when they have another mission for her, they release her and train her for a day to get her fit. 

Now they released her just yesterday, saying she has another mission that have to be done and only she can do it.

They already told her what's her mission. She's supposed to get rid of a vampire that is murdering Hydra's men and cause them problems. They told her he's something like an original vampire and for killing him she needs stake made of a white oak. 

The man that knows about vampires most told her it's the only weapon that can kill them. She's the one that will do most of the mission as they will send 20 more soldiers to help her with the male original vampire and the expert on vampires is coming too. 

So in the preparing room she changed into clothes she always wear for missions, two pistols hooked on her tights with wooden bullets, as metal bullets don't hurt vampires much, knife hid in her combat boots and one wooden stake under her sleeve, just in case and took her gun she always uses on missions, but now with wooden bullets. The stake made of white oak she pinned to her belt on her hip.

They then led her to the big garage, where are many kinds of cars, planes and another means of transport. She got into the car where are waiting for her 10 soldiers and sat in her usual spot, in the corner. The driver started the car and drove off, the second car with other 10 soldiers in it following them. 

From what she knows it's night right now but don't know where they are. They didn't told her and it's quite annoying her but kept her mouth shut, not wanting to be brainwashed or punished again. They are using another metods of punishments as the vervain is not affecting her anymore. They put it into her that much it stopped affecting and it's just slight burn but nothing that would hurt her or weaken her. 

After like an hour they stopped the car, getting out from it and on their spot around the mansion that look pretty fancy. The Dead Beast walked around the mansion under the only window that is open. She slung her gun over her shoulder, pressing her hands and tip toes on the wall and started to crawl her way up to the window.

When she reached it, she peeked inside, her hood covering her face so no one can recognize or see her face. 

She saw a man inside, lying on the bed while looking up at the ceiling deep in thoughts, his arms under his head. It must be the vampire they told her about and on the picture they showed her. Quietly crawling back down, she then vamp-speeded to the back door and quietly tried to open them, checking if it's locked or not. And they are open. People should lock their door for the night. She thought.

She signaled to soldier hiding in bushes to count to 10 and quietly walk inside. She walked little bit around, trying to find a spot to hide. She hid behind a column, counting to 10 like she signaled to the soldier before. 

3

2

1

Crrrrr

The bell by the front door rang and with her vampire hearing she heard the man sigh in annoyance, getting up from his bed and walking downstairs.

After few seconds, she saw him walking down the stairs and to the front door, opening it to see no one. He peeked out, looking around for anyone but saw no one.