Yuji status

Shin Yuji (spoiler chapter: 11)

Age:15

Points: 154,700

Physical ability- C
Adaptability- A
Social contribution- D+
Academic ability-B+

How did I decide his OAA, I literally rolled a dice and he got these status so pretty balanced.

These are the status of the main character and the status page. In the future it could have some kind of traits because it is possible to be ambitious. It also possible to get skills like in a game and you can gain them by certain events for example a basketball skills by joining basketball club. also had to make an intelligence stats because sometimes people can come to a conclusion based on their luck and intelligence.

Intelligence stats-3.5 (Shin is quite smarter than a decent proportion of his age group..)

Traits

Cold hearted: You don't feel sympathy most of the time(most of the time so it's not impossible) and you think with logic over emotions.

(I researched what it means to be cold hearted and there are many different descriptions so I went this one.)

[Cautious] - Shin can generally tell when a situation is likely to develop in a dangerous direction. He isn't reckless and is less likely to get caught by surprise if something unexpected happen

(Sometimes it will give hints of which options Shinji thinks might be dangerous to take.)

[Determination] While you might not be the most talented person out there. There is one thing that you have that trumps all others, and that's your determination. You can put in hours of work towards your goal. Until you've reached your goal, your willpower will experience a huge boost.