Chapters 8

N)Join the student council.

"I think I will try to join Sayakanagi-san," I replied to her question.

I'm not sure if they will accept me since I'm in class D.

"Fu fu so you also want to join, maybe he will try to join as well."

He? Is there someone else in her class who would also try to join the student council or is it, someone, that she knows from outside her class?

The students started walking towards the club they wanted to join. I saw Sudo in the crowd.

"Sorry, Sayakanagi-san but I am going to go to my friend now."

"That's fine, have a nice day Shin-kun."

"You too Sayakanagi-san."

I went towards Sudo. Sayakanagi is an interesting person, she seemed to have the same taste as books in me. I wonder if she can give me any recommendations on books.

"Yo Sudo," I called out.

He was with two other people, Ike and Yamauchi. I honestly don't know why Sudo is hanging out with these two.

"Yo Shin," he replied.

"Oh you're the guy that asked Sae-sensei that weird question and liked cooking," Yamauchi said.

Sae-sensei? Why the hell is he using her first name

"Oh, did you also come here to find some girls," Ike said.

Sudo, why do you hang out with these people? Can I just go back to hanging out with Sayakanagi.

"No, I came here to see what clubs the school had, seeing the student council president was interesting though," I answered.

"He has such an intense aura that I felt like I could die from it," Yamauchi said.

"He really was scary though."

Sudo simply snorted.

"Oh hey isn't that Ayanokoji, let's go say high," Ike said.

We went towards the pair.

"Yo, Ayanokouji. You came, huh?” Yamauchi said to Ayanokoji who looked lost in thought.

“Oh, hey, you four. Looks like you guys are getting along well, huh?”
He responded.

"I just joined with these guys for only a little while," I answered.

"So you came here by yourself?" He asked.

"Nah I came with someone else."

“So, you joined a club, too?” Sudo asked

“Oh, no, I just came to check things out. Wait, ‘too’? Did you join a
club, Sudou?”

“Yeah. I’ve been playing basketball ever since elementary school. I
thought I’d join the team here.”

I had thought he was athletic, judging from his physique. Basketball
was clearly his game. But if he didn't want trouble he had to control his temper.

“What about you three?”

"I and Yamauchi just came because we felt it might be fun, you know? Besides, we thought we might have a fateful encounter afterward,” Ike said.

“What do you mean, ‘fateful encounter’?

"I want to get my first girlfriend in Class D. That’s my goal. That’s why I’m keeping my eyes open for an encounter.”