Chapter 7

)Agree

A sight came out of my mouth.

"Sensei are you trying to make me go broke, spending 20000 private points in one go on the second day, you sure are a sadist."

Chabashira-sensei just smiled and looked at me with a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"Fine," I said but in an annoyed voice. I took out my phone and paid for it.

"Do you want a physical copy or a data copy?" She asked smiling happily.

"I will take a digital copy."

I received a message on my phone by an unknown email, well it was obviously Chabashira-sensei.

I opened up the email and opened up the file she sent. My eyes quickly scanned over it.

Class A 1125

Class B 732

Class C 309

Class D 69

Does 1 point equal 100 yen? That would be the most logical reasoning but I'm not sure. Well, I can just ask the three seniors to be sure. 

If 1 point equals 100 yen that means a 100 would be 100,000 yen a month and class A gets more than that. How did they get more class points? 

Well, I will think about this later. I need to go visit the cafeteria now.

"Thank you Chabashira-sensei, I will be going to lunch now."

Chabashira-sensei didn't reply and I left the teachers office.

Today I'll be visiting the cafeteria for the first time, my heart beat a little faster. I wonder how packed it's gonna be, it's the best school in Japan so the food they serve is probably going to be delicious but that's not why I am heading there in the first place.

I walked into the cafe cafeteria as I expected it was massive. My eyes started searching for it, where was the free food they serve.

I saw a line that was serving a vegetable meal set, it also had a free sign. I walked towards one of the male students who had purchased his meal ticket and walked to the counter with heavy, plodding footsteps.

"Um excuse me, are you a second-year upperclassman or third year?"

"I'm a second-year student, why," he replied.

Oh that's good you will give me my answer then.

"Senpai, are you perhaps a class D student?"

"I am," he said looking down.

"Senpai, did you receive 6900 private points this month?"

"How do you-!" He quickly shut up and stopped speaking.

The cafeteria’s hustle and bustle drowned out my voice. The students
were all engrossed in chatting pleasantly with their friends. So his voice didn't travel far.

It seems like they are banned from telling us the S system but that just confirmed my theory of 1 point being equal to 1 yen and we got 1000 class points.

"Thank you senpai. See you later," I said while running off.

I need to go eat some food, I'll just go to my dorms to cook. I don't wanna waste any note points after using 20,000 in one day.

I headed towards my dorm and entered it.

I won't make any complicated dish, let's have a simple egg sandwich.