chapter 12

C)Record the conversation just in case.

I brought out my phone and started recording just in case, the vice president was known as a playboy so who knows what he is going to do here.

"Did the president perhaps reject you Ichinose," Nagumo said?

So she got rejected by the president, while I was gathering data on other classes and future enemies for the special exam I learned that she was quite a naive person. It's understandable why the president rejected her.

"Yes, I've unfortunately tried many times to join but I have been rejected. But that doesn't mean I will give up, I will just try again," she happily answered while smiling.

She sounded happy but I wondered how she looked, I can't really see.

"You know the vice president is allowed to accept people into the student council."

What is he planning to do?

"Really? But why are you telling me this Nagumo-senpai?" She asked. "I doubt the president is going to be happy that you accepted a member he rejected."

Of course, the president is not going to be happy, he said he didn't want naive people in it.

"Don't worry about it since I'm his successor he doesn't mind. I will allow you to join the student council under two conditions," he smugly stated." I want to know why you think you are in B class and was it because of an incident from your old school."

I didn't hear Ichinose say anything for a few seconds and I can't tell what look she had on her face. She probably has a conflicting look. 

"You're right it's because of something that happened in the past. I will tell you Nagumo-senpai but in a more private area, we are right outside the student council room, even if there are no cameras I feel uncomfortable."

Surprisingly there are no cameras outside of the student council room or near it, I can't help but feel this was done on purpose for some room. There is some inside but not outside.

I quickly ended the recording and sent it.  My phone vibrates loudly and I got a notification from the boys' group chat. I quickly closed my phone.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Before I could start running my grip was held tightly. I knew I wouldn't be able to get that far even if I started running since they were just around the corner. That's why I closed my phone.

"Oh I didn't expect you to be here, Shin, what could you be doing here," Nagumo said while gripping my arm tightly.

"Hahaha, vice president, did you forget that I am a part of the student council as well and came here to work," I answered.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Ichinose come out from where they were talking and looking at me. 

She had a well-endowed figure and an average height. And light pinkish-type hair which travels down in length to her waist or hip. She looked at me with a worried face.

"You didn't perhaps record anything did you, Shin?" Nagumo asked with a low voice.

Ichinose's face turned towards panic quickly. Her face had a series of complex emotions in it including guilt. I wonder why she felt guilt.

"Record what Nagumo-senpai, is there something I need to record," I said.

"Unfortunately for you, there are no cameras here so you best hand over your phone."

"I don't think we should fight!" Ichinose quickly exclaimed." It won't get us anywhere at all."

"Honami is right there is no need to fight," Nagumo said while taking his handoff. "So Shin unlock your phone and show me if you recorded anything, if you don't I will resort to other methods that don't have to be physical for you."