Chapter 4

[A] Introduce yourself and talk about hobbies. (I had to spin a wheel since it was a tie.)

Well, I do want to leave and investigate this school more but I don't want to damage the relationship between me and my classmates, after all, we are going to spend the next 3 years together.

Clack! The chair rattled as I stood.

I straightened my posture and stood up confidently, if I'm gonna introduce myself, I'll at least try to gain a positive view from my classmates or I wouldn't have stayed here and already started trying to figure out the S system.

"My name is Shin Yuji, since we are going to be classmates for the next three years feel free to call me Shin or Yuji. My hobbies are cooking, baking and reading. I look forward to spending the next three years with you," I said while keeping a sincere smile on my face.

Of course, cooking wasn't my hobby but it could be called my hobby. Because I grew up in an orphanage I never had the time to focus on hobbies since the orphanage I lived in had terrible conditions. If I lied about my hobbies people could find out about it later and that would come back to bite me and my classmates would think I'm a liar. I only learned how to cook and bake so when I got a job I could minimize the money I spent on buying food and make it myself. I didn't lie about liking reading though, I visited the school library a lot and liked to read books. I also picked reading and cooking because that's something both girls and boys can like doing so my hobbies won't cause them to judge me. So my introduction was filled with half-lies and half-truths.

I don't think my introduction was effective though, a lot of my classmates thought I was an idiot anyway because of my question to Chabashira-sensei but I do want to improve it.

"Wow, not many guys can cook Yuji-Kun," Kushida replied in an amazed tone.

"You will probably treat your girlfriends to delicious sweets with your baking skills."

Oi who sounds hungry.

"You better treat us to delicious Shin-Kun treats," Ike said while smiling.

"Count me in as well," Yamauchi said.

No, I won't, you guys already seem to have earned the girls' hatred. I don't want Sudo to interact with them as well because that would just damage the reputation he earned in class now that people know he's not as scary as he looks.

Next up was the combative boy from the bus, Kouenji. While inspecting his bangs in a hand mirror, he combed his hair.

"Excuse me, can you introduce yourself?" Hirata asked.

"Hmph. Fine."

He smirked like an aristocrat, displaying his impudent attitude. As he
shifted in his seat,

"My name is Kouenji Rokusuke. As the sole male heir to the Kouenji
conglomerate group, I will soon be tasked with carrying Japan into the future. I sincerely look forward to making your acquaintance, ladies."

After hearing he was rich some of the girl's eyes sparkled while others regarded him as a weirdo.

I wonder if he aimed it towards the girl because he's curious if he could find a mistress or two, I doubt he's searching for a genuine love interest, he probably already has a fiance as the son of the conglomerate group.

"Starting today, I will mercilessly punish anyone who makes me
uncomfortable. Please exercise proper precaution so that you may avoid
that."

He said, anyone. Koenji has a good body but did he train so much that he's confident he can beat anyone in here. As the son of a successful businessman he probably had personal trainers and a very nutritional diet, he also must have learned martial arts as self-defence since you never know what could happen.