Chapters 9

B)Reveal portions of it.

The class won't take what I say about the S system seriously. I need someone like Hirata or Kushida to help me. Maybe one of the boys in the group chat has Hirata numbers.

(Shin): Yo do any of you have Hirata contact.

(Ishizaki): Oh I have it why.

(Shin): Can I please have it?

(Kondo): I never knew you had Hirata phone number Ishizaki. How did you get it?

(Ishizaki) : On the first day I was alone at the shop by myself and he saw me and we started taking. I don't think Hirata will be happy with me giving out his phone number without his consent.

(Shin) : Can you text him if it's alright for me to have it because I need to discuss it with him.

(Ishizaki) : Sure I'll message him about it.

Hirata wasn't invited into this group chat because Ike said he didn't want the ikemen to join which seemed like a stupid reason. But I do have every boy contact except Hirata. Maybe I should convince Ike to let him in.

(Ishizaki) : He said it's alright, I'll send you a text message.

I got his contact info and called Hirata immediately.

《Hey Shin-kun, what's up.》

Huh, I've never talked to Hirata but now that I'm talking to him he makes me feel like he's easy to talk to.

《Hirata, have you ever felt something about this school that was suspicious.》

Good, he's suspicious of it.

《It is weird that we get 100,000 private points and the teachers are ignoring bad behaviour.》

《It's because we are not going to get 100 private points each month.》

《What do you mean?》

I slowly revealed the S system so he didn't get an information overlord. I only revealed the private points and how they would be deduced. I also told him about class points and how I came to that deduction. He was able to realise that I need his help to convince the class, he's pretty smart.

--

It was the third day and the third lesson of history in class 1D and like usual people were not paying attention.

"That's all for today's lesson," Chabashira-sensei said.

She started getting ready to leave.

"Everyone can you all stay behind, Chabashira-sensei can you also stay behind," Hirata said in a respectful tone. " It will only take a few minutes."

Chabashira-sensei eyes raised but she didn't leave.

"Hey what's the big deal Hirata I want to go home and play games," Yamauchi said.

"It's going to be pretty important, me and Shin-kun have something to tell you," Hirata answered.

Everyone turned towards me. Sudo glare seemed to lessen when he heard my name and the shopping incident seemed to humble him a little.

I rose from my seat and stood at the front.

"Let me ask all of you something first, have any of you been suspicious of getting 100,000 private points," Hirata said.

"Why would we be suspicious? We got 100,000 private points because Sae-sensei said we are worth it," Ike replied.

"That's true but Chabashira-sensei never said we will get 100,000 private points, next month Ike," I answered.