Chapter 13

C)Get the old test papers.

The seniors will probably try to sell it to me for a high price because I'm a first-year student. Maybe if I get a beautiful girl and approach a male student it will work better.

I could ask Kushida but I don't want help from a time bomb. Maybe Karuizawa? If someone saw her with me alone then it might create doubt about them and Hirata relationship and damage it.

Horikta might help me if I said it's for the class. But she doesn't seem like she could use her appearance to lower the price. There is also Sato and Matsushita.

I should probably ask Kushida, even if she's a time bomb she has good acting skills.

I texted Kushida that I needed help from her with something important for the class and she should meet me at the cafeteria.

I went to the cafeteria and saw her

She came towards me and said...

"Is there really a way we could help our class Shin-kun?" she happily asked.

Kushida took my hand and smiled.

I prefer my hand not being grabbed all of sudden but I just put up a smile.

"Yeah there is a way, you just have to follow me."

"Understood leader," she answered jokingly.

I looked at the students getting their meal tickets.

I found my target again quite easily, it's not that hard to tell who is a class D student.

We quickly exchanged our tickets for our meals and sat down in front
of the heavy-footed student
.
"Um, excuse me. Are you an upperclassman?" I asked.

"Hmm? Who are you?" The student regarded us calmly, a look of
complete disinterest on his face.

"Are you a second-year student? Third-year?"

"Third-year. Let me guess, you're a first-year student?"

"I'm Yuji Shin, from Class B. You're also in Class D, aren't you?"

His expression quickly morphed into surprise, maybe he didn't expect a class B student to go talk to a class D student. And the fact that I am a part of the student council.

Kushida looked at me with surprise, as if asking, "How did you know?"

"Because he's limited to eating the free meals. It's not very tasty, is it?" I asked. He was eating the free vegetable meal set.

"What do you want? I did not do anything to get the student council or class B attention I'm leaving." He said. He took his tray and made it stand, but I stopped him.

"I want to ask you something. If you listen, I'll show you my gratitude."

"Gratitude?"

The cafeteria's hustle and bustle drowned out my voice. The students
were all engrossed in chatting pleasantly with their friends.

"Do you still have the problems from the midterm test from the first
semester of your first year? Or, if not, do you happen to know someone from
your class who does?"

"Do you even understand what you're asking and why would a class B student need that," he said?

"It's not particularly strange, is it? I didn't think it was against school
rules to study using old test problems."

Why are you asking me?"

"That's simple. I believed I'd have the highest chance of success if I
worked with someone who doesn't have any points. Honestly, that free
vegetable meal doesn't look good. Of course, things would be quite different
if you actually liked eating the vegetable set. What do you think?"