B2-5: Be My All Time, Be The Right One

"I need more than love
I need more than trust
Lately they keep falling short
What's it for?
I need someone who can reach me
Someone who don't need me
Cause when you got it you know, you know"
~Alina Baraz

"I need more than love I need more than trust Lately they keep falling shortWhat's it for? I need someone who can reach me Someone who don't need meCause when you got it you know, you know"~Alina Baraz

3rd Person's POV

"Have you put some magical spell on my nephew?"

Mila and Aunt May both sit on the couch in the living room while looking over at Peter who was setting the table. Apparently neither of them were allowed to touch anything.

"Not that I'm not absolutely loving this. But now he's starting to creep me out."

Mila snorts, "First, he brings the eggs home like he says... now he's making dinner..." Mila realizes what she says and frowns playfully, "You're right... I'm scared."

"You two do know I can hear you... right?"

May and Mila glance over at Peter who was standing with an eyebrow raised. The two look at one another and burst out laughing making Peter groan.

"Fine I'm never being nice again."

Mila rolls her eyes, "Who's the dramatic one now?"

Aunt May smiles as she stands up and walks over to Peter. She squeezes his cheek lightly, "Peter sweetie I'm just screwing around. That's what the kids say isn't it?"

Peter frowns with a disturbed stare, "No. Please never say screwing again. Ever."

Chuckling Mila gets up from the couch and skips over to the table, "So Petey boy, what do you have for us today?"

Peter smiles and pulls out the chair for Aunt May before pushing her in after she sits down, then does the same to Mila.

"Well ladies nothing too extravagant seeing as I can't cook. So on tonight's menu is store bought lasagne with frozen garlic bread. And for dessert some lovely cinnamon rolls that I have forgotten in the oven."

Quickly running back into the kitchen, Peter hurries and pulls the try of cinnamon rolls out the oven. Sighing in relief, he sees they were fine, slightly darker than the ones May made but not charred like the last time he tried to make them himself.

He wanted to impress his Aunt and girlfriend the best he could. He wants a chef but he could read instructions. He wanted to show them that he appreciated everything they had both done for him. Both of them being there for him. So for once he wanted to take care of them.

"How have you two been sweetheart?"

Mila's head snaps away from the kitchen door to Aunt May as she grins, "We've been good! He's his usual sweet, sarcastic, big headed self."

"No surprise. I'm glad he finally came to his senses. Not that I didn't like Gwen. She's a sweet girl. You two just... there's something about you and Peter. Reminds me of me and Ben when we were younger."