|| Chapter 21 ||

It's been a couple of weeks already. After the Christmas Party,students were free to return home to their families and friends.

Philip was happy to know he'll get to spend some time with his family,but unfortunately,it can't last forever.

School was back in session,and Philip was dragging his bags to his dormitory. He heard that the dorms went through renovation.

"What kind of renovation though?"Philip thought.

"Yo,Phil!"

A familiar voice made Philip perk up. He turned around to see an Indonesian running towarss him with great speed and open arms.

Soon,the Filipino found himself tackled onto the ground by Indo. Malay and Vietnam followed,huffing and puffing,and prying their friend away from Philip.

The Filipino noticed the bracelets they wore,which made him beam. HE was also wearing the bracelet.

"I missed you guys."Philip told,standing up.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to go back to school!"Indo exclaimed.

"Since when did you like school,again?"Malay asked.

"I only like school for friends!"Indo shot back.

----------- -----------

"Whoo-wee!"Indo exclaimed.

Philip admired the new look their dorm was given over the break. Not much changed. Just new furniture that made the place look like it came straight out of a magazine.

Indo plopped himself down on the new sofa and bounced a bit before he relaxed. Vietnam jumped in,too. He tackled the couch,despite it being occupied by a tired student.

As the two argued over space,Malay went to check the bathroom. The toiletries the four decided to leave behind during the holidays were still there. But the bathroom was also new with new tiles and all. Even the mirror was new.

Meanwhile,Philip checked out the new bedroom. Four new beds stood inside,along with nightstands and bookshelves stacked with books.

Along with that,there were desks for studying,too. Philip placed his luggage in his chosen sidd of the room.

"Whoo-hoo!Free food."Indo's voice boomed.

"What's up?"Philip asked,peeking out his room.

"There's food here."Vietnam told as he munched on a cookie.

The Filipino joined his friends. Malaysia sat beside a new refrigerator,sipping Milo while sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor.

"I love it already!"Indo exclaimed,waving a cookie in the air.

"Ay!Cut it out,you're getting the crumbs everywhere."Malay scolded.

The Filipino student smiled at his friends. He took a cookie and walked outside the dorm. He also heard the classrooms went under a make-over.

As unbelievable as it sounds,the principal had hired the right men to renovate every dorm and classroom in just a few weeks.

"Impressed?"

"Hm. Aren't we all?"

Philip flashed a smile at the Russian,who stood behind him. But something felt off. For some reason...Russia's a lot taller than before.

"Aheh...Did you,eat something during break?"Philip asked as he looked up at the taller man.

"Of course I did!I need to take care of myself,after all."the student replied.