Prologue

The Great Turf War raged. Inklings and Octolings were all fighting upon who should rule Inkopolis. Octarians and octolings were fighting against the inklings. Behind all of the inklings were a female inkling who had her legendary hero dualies in her hands. "...Don't fall back! Remember, we have to win this war! " She said to the army of inklings. Unfortunately....

A female inkling walked side by side with a female octoling. "I'll introduce you. You don't need to say a thing." The female octoling said as she escorted the female inkling. They came across two doors guarded by two male octolings. As soon as the two passed through the door, there were a group with 7 octolings gathered together. "We have a new member. She will be number 8 in our group. Eliana." The female octoling said as she introduced the female inkling beside her. All the octolings stared at the female inkling. "...Welcome. We're very lucky to have a member like you on our team. We expect great things from you." A male octoling said with black hair. "..." The female inkling didn't say a word as she looked up and nodded silently. The male octoling had a grin on his face as he stared at the female inkling. "...Alright. You will all be asked to take turns training our number 8 here. Do not let me down." The male octoling said as he exited the room.
The 6 octolings looked at the female inkling and back at each other.

That day...that time...was when I was chosen...when I found my purpose...