Extra Stories/ Endings part 2

[Lenard and Ren's ending] The two friends walked side by side with each other, walking outside Inkopolis square. The blue inkling started putting his arms behind his neck to support his head as he and the white inkling were walking.  "Hey Len, do you wanna go to Ancho-V games? I heard they got the lastest Squid Jump 2 released!" Ren suggested. The white inkling stopped. "...Not really…" Lenard responded back. "Wha? Why feeling so glum? It's been awhile since we've gone out so…"
…I recently heard that in the middle of this month after we defeated Master and all, the city was about to face a huge crisis again that we warriors weren't aware of. But…Pearl, Marina, and the captain told us that it was resolved by an agent they called, 8. I guess living as warriors of Inkopolis doesn't really apply to them anymore, including Callie and Marie since I've heard that they hired new agents. And I'm fine–since Eliana and Flynn are probably tired after 5 months of violence coming from the race. But this agent 8 I've heard of seems like the newest agent, but I never met him. All the warriors including me have been introduced to agents 3 and 4 some time ago, but I haven't really kept in contact with them. After the big crisis the warriors and I heard about, octolings seemed to fill Inkopolis as much as inklings. I guess maybe this agent 8 brought peace to both species…I wonder…but how?
"....." As they continued walking, they passed by the church they haven't gone to since the intense battle everyone fought in the previous month. However, the church wasn't abandoned–it was remodeled and there was a crowd surrounding the church. "Yo…what's the get-up?" Ren asked as he and Lenard curiously checked out what's beyond the crowd of cephalopods. Lenard and Ren both saw in the midst of the cheerful crowd were both happily married octolings. "....." Lenard couldn't say a word as he looked at both the bride and groom octolings. The octoling groom had redish-pink coloured hair and the octoling wife had pure white hair. "Uh…let's go, Ren…we're not guests to this wedding." Lenard said quickly as he tried to avoid the crowd. "Okay, you're right." Ren responded as he followed Lenard out of the crowd. Suddenly, there were two inklings from the crowd that noticed Lenard and Ren walking away. They both tapped their shoulders to halt them from walking. "Hey! I haven't seen you guys in so long!" A male inkling with yellow hair said. Lenard and Ren turned around to see agents 4 and 3 who were dressed for the wedding.
…Great…agent 4 caught us…he's with agent 3 as well? Were they one of the guests at that wedding? 
"What are you guys doing around here?" Agent 3 asked. "Oh! Agents-" Ren was cut off. "H-Hey…! We have a real name, okay? Just refer to me by Cleo! And agent 4 here is known as Owain!" She said back in startlement. "That's right! By the way, were you guys invited to this wedding?" Owain asked. Lenard shook his head. "...No, we were just passing by. Who is the groom and bride?" Lenard asked the two agents. "...Huh? Oh yeah, the bride is my best friend Angel. And the groom is actually agent 8." Cleo answered. Lenard and Ren's eyes widened in shock as they turned to the octoling groom with indigo hair. 
…That groom…is agent 8!? He's an octoling too…
"His name is Ryan. We gave him a name cuz he doesn't remember his own. He saved Inkopolis in the middle of this month. I'm sure Pearl and Marina told you guys, am I right?" Owain asked. "Yeah…they did! That's agent 8? He's the one who saved Inkopolis from the crisis we were unaware of?" Ren asked back. "...Yeah. Ryan brought peace for both species that day when he saved me and Inkopolis. I was involved in saving him and the captain. However, Owain was unaware of the crisis like you guys since he wasn't involved with the incident." Cleo explained. 
…Agent 8…he changed everything in Inkopolis Eliana and Flynn wanted…that's inkredible…
"....." Lenard didn't say anything back he stared back at Agent 8 from the crowd. "Oh kelp, we gotta go! Gotta be there for age–Ryan!" Owain said back in bashfulness. Cleo nodded silently as well as both she and Owain went back to celebrate in the crowd. "Yo…agent 8 seems really good." Ren said to Lenard. "...It would seem so. These agents…I think they can handle threats coming to Inkopolis." Lenard answered back as they continued walking. "Really? But what about our jobs as warriors?" Ren asked astonishly. "...Well…"
…I think Callie, Marie, Pearl and Marina chose those 3 to be agents because they know they can handle it. We, as warriors of Inkopolis, fulfilled our job–to protect Inkopolis and stop the Octarian race and that's that. The Great Turf War was like 7 months ago…yet now everyone lives in peace including some octolings like Flynn and agent 8. Not too much for us to handle anymore. I guess we can say it's their job to take care of Inkopolis now.
"Geez…really? It's so hard to think that we won't be needed to save Inkopolis anymore…." Ren said to the white inkling. "...Maybe. But…if there's a crisis those agents can't handle, we'll be there to back them up, right?" Lenard said back with a grin. Ren nodded and put his arm around his friend. "Yeah of course! We're heroes of after all!" The blue inkling responded back. Lenard changed the topic. "...So, Ancho-V games?" He asked as he remembered Ren offered the two of them would go there. "Yeah, bro!" [End of Lenard and Ren's story]