thirty-three

-//-

-//-

(Dirty Thoughts//Chloe Adams)

30th of October, Saturday, 1976

Andrea returned from a special Seeker training session with Regulus, both of them sharing their best tips with the other.

She stopped by the girl's dorm first, dropping off a book she'd borrowed from Lily, and then headed off for her bed.

But there was noise coming through her door. With furrowed brows, Andrea opened the door to her dorm, only to find four boys who she had not let in.

"Hello people who do not live here!" she said, announcing herself.

"Hello!" they all greeted back happily. Andrea huffed, closing her door. She pulled off her fleece jacket and scarf, discarding them on a chair. She walked over to her bed and shoved James' legs, making space for herself between them.

"You're only supposed to come here for emergencies," she chastised them, taking the hairbrush that Sirius was using out of his hands. Because it was definitely not his.

Peter held up a bag of Giant Chocolate Buttons. "We were out of chocolate."

"And Moony was in a mood, so we needed the chocolate. Ergo, emergency," James explained absentmindedly, still flicking through the Quidditch magazine Andrea had left on her nightstand.

"You could've taken the chocolate back with you," she offered, leaning her back against James' chest. "Then we wouldn't have seen your smiling face," Remus quipped sarcastically.

"And you've been spending a lot of time with Regulus lately so I just wanted to remind you what you were missing," James added, kissing the top of her head.

"Well I need to sleep, so please, take your stolen chocolate and leave."

James tossed the magazine aside and turned to the boys. "You heard her. Out."

All the boys groaned but eventually picked themselves up, stealing most of Andrea's chocolate with them and headed off.

Andrea let out a squeal as James expertly lifted her covers and pulled them both under it, turning off the lights with his wand.

Andrea rolled around in his grip, trying to crawl out of the bed, but he wouldn't let up, keeping her firmly pressed against him. "I haven't changed or brushed my teeth yet, you ogre," she laughed trying to wriggle out of his embrace.

James gripped her hip tightly, keeping her still. "If you want any hope of getting up and brushing your teeth, I'd stop doing that if I was you."

Andrea stopped moving and felt her pulse pick up. James' hold on her hip lightened as he wrapped his arm securely around her, spooning her against him.