𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You look at your schedule. You were confused where class 2-B was. You're a new student at this big school. Before you know it you bumped into someone. "Are you alright?" You looked at the person you bumped into. He had a worried look on his face. "Yes! I just need help looking for my class, also sorry for bumping into you!" You rambled on. "Taro wh-" a voice whined behind the boy.

A new boy came from behind him. The new boy had orange hair with a bow, his undershirt was orange too with white polka dots. "Who is this?" The orange haired boy questioned putting his hands on his hips. "Well my name is (L/n) (Y/n), its nice to meet you two." You introduced yourself to the two boys.

"It's nice to meet you too (L/n)-kun, I'm Yamada Taro and this is Najimi Osano." Yamada replied. "I could introduce myself idiot!" Najimi grumbled out. Yamada chuckled. "Anyways, could one of you or both show me the way to class 2-B?" You sweat dropped.

"Yeah we can, we're in that class." Yamada said grabbing your hand and leading you the way. "H-hey don't leave without me!" Najimi said running after you two.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Good morning students, today we have a new student here with us!" The teacher, Ms. Shiroi, announced, please stand up and introduce yourself!" You stood up from your seat. "Good morning, my name is (L/n) (Y/n), it is very nice to meet you all." You said then sat down again. "I want you all to treat (L/n) as nicely as possible and make sure he isn't having troubles with his classes." Ms. Shiroi said before teaching.

"That was a bit nerve wracking, the teacher putting me on the spot, couldn't she have introduced me?" You thought to yourself doodling in your notebook. You felt someone staring at you and you looked to your side. There he was, Najimi, he was staring at you. As soon as he saw you looking back at him his face turned slightly red and looked back at the chalk board.

You did the same shrugging tour shoulders. Maybe the orange haired boy was just looking at Yamada. After all Yamada was sitting right next to you.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The bell rung and everyone piled out of the classroom door. Apparently everyone in this school has about a ten minute break period between classes. You never had that at your old school. You were still in the classroom getting your books straight. "Hey (L/n)-kun, are you okay?" Yamada questioned putting his hand on your shoulder, "when the teacher asked you to introduce yourself you looked like you were going to drop down in your spot."

"Yes I'm fine, I was a bit nervous." You said turning around to face Yamada. Turns out the raven haired man and Najimi waited for you. Of course you figures that Yamada force Najimi to stay and wait. "Well I was going to go to the fountain for a bit, maybe you and Osano could get to know each other." Yamada said pushing Najimi in front of him smushing him a bit up against you.

Before you or Najimi could say anything Yamada rushed out of the classroom. You could hear his quiet chuckles. Najimi removed himself from your area and brushed himself off mumbling curses to himself. "I have no idea why Taro wants me to be all buddy buddy with you." Najimi said crossing his arms.

"Its fine if you don't want to get to know me, its fine if you don't want me to get to know you." You said with a closed eyed smile making Najimi blush slightly. Najimi pushed out air from his nose and grabbed your wrist. He was dragging you somewhere. "Wh-where are you taking me?!" You stammered trying to free your wrist from the boys grip.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Soon you found yourself outside on top of the roof top. "Geez its like ten minutes is like a hour for this school." You thought to yourself. "Before you ask anything I wanted to get out of that classroom, I felt like we were being stalked." Najimi said sitting down on a bench. They were littered all over the roof along with a few students.

"Might aswell get to know each other." The orange haired boy mumbled. You smiled. For the rest of the break you two discussed about your likes and dislikes. What interest you and what didn't. Soon the school bell rang making you two and the other students to back to class.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"I wonder why Najimi got called to the guidance office for." You questioned out loud. "Yeah same." Yamada joined in. It was now at the end of the day and you two were walking to the guidance office to see why Najimi was called there. Once you arrived Najimi was leaving the office. He looked down.

"What happened Osano?" Yamada questioned. "Ms. Kunahito said that I had cigarettes in my bag," Najimi said, "she then made me pull out my bag, there was the cigarettes but I don't smoke!"

"Poor Najimi." You thought to yourself. You felt bad for him. "Hey Osano, we believe you we know you wouldn't have done anything like that!" Yamada said trying to cheer the boy. "I think I'm just going to go home, tell the club I'll be home and that I won't go today." Najimi said heading toward the lockers. Yamada visibly deflated. You could tell he was upset for Najimi.

"He'll cheer up soon." You told Yamada putting your hand on his shoulder.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Yamada went to his club and kwdt you to look around at clubs for yourself. Turning around the corner you had bumped into someone. "Second time today, why do I keep bumping into people?!" You thought getting up. "I'm sorry!" You said reaching your hand out to whomever you bumped into.

It was a boy. He didn't wear the usual school unform, he had no overcoat and just wore a button up shirt. "My bad." He mumbled out reaching for your hand. "Se-see you!" You squeaked as he rushed passed you. "Who was that?" You questioned yourself.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Once you arrived home there was a note on the kitchen counter. It was from your parents.

Y/n,
We are going to be on a business trip for a while. We don't know when we're coming home. We'll try to contact you often. You are allowed to have friends over but no crazy parties. Clean up your messes if you make any. Make sure to lock the doors at night too when you are going to bed.

We love you!
Mom & Dad

You put down the paper and sighed. They went on business frequently. You were homeschooled before too but due to being lonely you begged your parents to let go to public school. After years of begged your parents let you go. You were happy but still upset since they were away a lot.

After eating dinner and getting ready for bed you headed to your room. You felt like you we're forgetting about something. You checked if you had any unfinished homework and made sure the lights were off in the house but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. So you just went to bed and fell asleep.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
Opening his back sliding door I walked in. I'm surprised that he left it unlocked. Maybe he just wants to see me as much I want to see him! My face turned red at the thought. It almost made me fall to my knees in pleasure. I gotta make sure I know my way around this house so if he gets up in the middle of the night I'll know where to hide. But I'll find his room first.

After looking through the hallway I found his room. There he is. Fast asleep. His adorable face makes me just want to kidnap him now and break his mind to make him mine! But no, I'll have to win him over. If he doesn't love me willingly I'll break his mind later. I sighed lovingly and sat down on his bed next to him.

Stroking his face gently he stirred in his sleep a bit but he didn't wake up. I wish I could do this without him freaking out if he woke up. I should get home soon. Kissing his forehead and leaving his house I couldn't help but giggle to myself.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍