𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You stared out the window expecting something crazy to happen during class. You didn't know why. Maybe because this class was so boring. It was making you tired. You couldn't stop yawning every few seconds. Soon you made eye contact with Yamada. You felt bad now since you had to spend most of your time when you're out of class at your club.

Maybe he understands. After all he hasn't brung it up to you. You'd have to talk to him after class about it. Putting your head down your tiredness took over you and forced you to close your eyes. Soon you fell into a dreamless sleep.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Someone was shaking you awake making you jump almost five feet in the air. Turns out it was Yamada waking you up. Did you fall asleep during class again? "Are you alright (L/n)?" He sweat dropped. "Y-yeah." You replied awkwardly. You two made it to the roof top to eat lunch. You tried to figure out how to bring up the conversation.

"I'm sorry that I'm not hanging out with you as often as we did last week, the club is usually active all day beside class and lunch time." You apologized. "Its alright, usually clubs do that, my club does that all the time." Yamada answered then took a bit of his lunch. "Speaking of clubs, what club are you in Yamada?" You questioned. "Well I'm in book club, intact I'm the only one in that club." He said.

He looked like a kicked dog. No one else was in his club? You were surprised since you always saw this one girl with light blue hair, she was always reading. She hasn't join his club yet? "I hope more people join the club, I'm not able to join it as I'm already in the cooking club and my reading isn't that great." You told him giving him a small smile. He nodded and the both of you went back to eating your lunches.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Heading to the cooking club you heard multiple voices. Opening one of the doors you saw all of the club members huddled around the kitchen island. "What's going on?" You asked. They all turned to you and immediately Miyu clung onto you. "We were planning something for you but then you came to club early!" She said almost sobbing.

"Great going with the surprise Saki-chan." Ashitomi blanked. "Its alright, its nice of you all to plan that out for me." You said hugging Miyu back. The teal a haired girl then tugged you to the kitchen island to show you you favorite desert. "How did you know this was my favorite?" You questioned. You were surprised, you barely knew these people and they already knew your favorite dessert?

"Lucky guess actually." Odayaka said. "Let's eat!" Miyu said passing out the desert to everyone.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

It was the end of the day and you were packing your things to leave until Odayaka stopped you. "Wait (L/n)!" He put his hand on your shoulder. You turned around waiting for him to continue. "It's really nice of you to join the club, everyone here enjoys you, thank you." He said handing you a smaller portion of your favorite dessert.

"Thank you, its nice to be here too, I'm glad that everyone enjoys my presence." You said to him before leaving. Changing your shoes and heading home you couldn't help but smile. Odayaka is so nice to you. You're glad that you can call him a friend.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Your phone buzzed once you got home. Checking it your realized it was from Miyu. She was asking if you wanted to add something to the bake sale. Something to add that's from you. You said yes and tried to figure out want to fix. You could make more sandwiches. Or maybe some cake?

Looking through the kitchen you found a recipe box. It was full of recipes written on little cards passed through your whole entire family. You remember one afternoon when you were young that you helped your mother rewrite them. The paper was worn and old. Rips and tears was on the paper along with faded ink. You sighed. That was sbefore your parents had to be away so often.

Finding the perfect recipe you started fixing it. You couldn't wait to show it off to the cooking club. They'll be some amazed. Once you were done you put it in the refrigerator for over night. You then did all your nightly routines and went to bed.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
My love is getting a little to close to someone again. I wonder how I can take them down. I'd have to ask the red head for some help again. God I don't want to go through the payment. I'm practically traumatized. I don't want to look at others girls like that. The only person I'd look at that for my own desires is my love.

Speaking of my love I arrive at his house again. Opening the door I smell something delicious. Was he cooking something? Seeing his phone out on the kitchen counter I see an unopen message. It was from the teal a haired girl. She said that she's glad for my love to add something to the bake sale. I'll make sure to buy whatever he's offering. I just know it'll be good.

I sigh. Even holding his phone makes me quiver in lust. I can't wait to do that just by holding him in my arms. He'll even hold me back too. Forcefully or not..