𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟺
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
The next day it had seemed like you and Kizano had a mutual agreement to stay away from each other. You guessed yesterdays events were to much for the both of you. Whenever you would have to pass the prince in the halls you'd glance at each other and quickly look away. Similar to a shy cliché love story.

"What happened to you and Sunobu?" Yamada questioned taking a bite out of his food. You looked at him for a minute straight and then hiccuped. "We kinda found ourselfs in an embarrassing moment last night." You replied pressing the tips of your index fingers together with a sweat drop rolling down your head.

Yamada's eyes opened wide. "Wh-what kinda of embarrassing moment..?" He questioned holding onto his chop sticks tightly. "Well we fell on top of each other and just stayed there for a bit." You summed it up shrugging your shoulders a bit. Now that you think of it. It wasn't really embarrassing anymore.

The moment had passed already. Were you and Kizano just acting like children? "Did he do anything to you?!" Two voices yelled from behind you. "Was he a perv?!" Kokona questioned. "Do you need me to best him up?" Riku continued.

You and Yamada sweat dropped at the twos foolishness. "N-no, I'm good!" You stammered raising your hands up a bit in a surrendering position. "Good, though do tell us if he does anything to you." Kokona told you crossing her arms around her chest. Riku nodded agreeing with Kokona.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You headed to the club room in hopes to talk to Kizano, but as soon as your arrived you heard crying from inside. Peeking inside you saw Kizano crying at the small table towards the back. He was clutching the script while his other hand was holding up his head.

"If only I had stayed there, he would've talked to em today.." He mumbled, "if I didn't act like a love sick fool I would have a more better chance with him." His hand let go of the script and he stood up.

"Maybe I should just give up.." Kizano looked at the floor for a while before turning to the door. He froze when he saw you. "You didn't just hear what I said didn't you--?!" He choked out.

"J-just a bit.." You said rubbing the back of your neck. Kizano looked like his heart dropped to the floor. His eyes started to water. "Now you know..." he said."Know what..?" You sheepishly asked. "That..- THAT I LOVE YOU!" Kizano shouted out, "Everything that you do drives me crazy, I love you so much it hurts!"

Kizano's eyes started to water hand he put his hand on his forehead. "D-don't you think 'love' is-is a strong word..?" You questioned. "Not how I feel, I've never felt like this before (Y/n)!" Kizano answered.

Tears poured down the purple haired boys face. "But I know you don't return those feelings, a-and I'm okay with that." He said looking at the ground. You frowned looking at Kizano. You honestly didn't know what to do in this situation.

No one has told you they loved you in a romantic way before. (Well others has tried---) "I'm sorry." You muttered. "Its fine, I'm fine," Kizano smiled sadly, "I'll just put on a act, please pretend this never happened."

Kizano walked passed you and ran down the hall. You sighed. Was another friendship you had with another get ruined again? Might as well go home. Club time would probably get cancelled since the club leader had left.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

When you got home you took of your shoes and dropped your bag by the front door. You dragged your feet to the couch and collapsed on it. Why did this always happen to you?

Osano.
Amao.
Yamada.
And now Kizano.

Even before you moved schools your friendships were like this. Your last friend there was so upset that you were moving they did the unspeakable to you. You shivered at the thought. Sighing once more you crossed your arms below your head and closed your eyes.

Maybe sleep will help.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
Good. Now I just need him to fall and then thats another gone. I'll finally be able to confess to my love! I smikred as I entered his house. Was he sleeping on the couch? I walked over by the couch where my love is and looked at him.

He still has his school clothes on too. Did he fall asleep right when he got home? Looking at his face it was pale. Is he not taking care of himself? Don't worry love, once you're mine I'll make sure your fresh as a daisy.

I stroked his cheek lovingly. Soon I'll be able to do this without me sneaking around. Soon I'll be in his presence without having to be some weird stalker guy. I flinched as he stirred in his sleep.

Was he having a nightmare? Don't worry love, I'm right here. I rubbed his shoulder hoping he would calm down but his stirring soon turned into thrashing.

"N-no..! S-stop.." He muttered in his sleep. What is he saying no to? Is he getting hurt?! I'll kill who ever hurt my love! My other hand gripped the bottom of my sleeve leaving crescent shaped marks on it.

I should leave before I injure him. Before I left I looked at him one last time. I'm sorry I could comfort you. Maybe soon...

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You woke up falling on to the ground beside the couch. Turning onto your back you clutched your chest. Your dream, more like nightmare, was about what he did.

Putting your hands on your face you groaned and sat up. "That happened so long ago, you should get over it," you said to yourself getting up from the floor, "stop being a little baby about it."

You stomped to your room and went back to sleep in your bed. Maybe you could clear things up with Kizano and Yamada tomorrow.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍