𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
Arriving to school you immediately went to the kitten behind the school. Odayaka beat you to it thought. He had put a mint green collar on the cat with a name tag. "I stopped by a pet store on my way home, I was scared someone was going to think Ash was abandoned." Odayaka told you scratching the cats chin.

"Thank you for that, I was thinking about getting him a collar too." You replied. You sat down on the grass and started to pet Ash too. "(Y/n), I like that name, I wish I could start saying that more." You perked up at his words. "You can, as long as I get to call you Amao." You told him looking up.

Your face flushed as you noticed how close the two of you were. His face was bright red as well. "W-we should get to class!" You panicked getting off the ground. You picked up your bag and ran into the school.

You arrived in class with yoruheart beating fast. You clutched onto your shirt trying to calm yourself down. "(L/n), are you okay?" Yamada asked you. You nodded your head almost making yourself dizzy.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You walked around the halls trying to get rid of what happened this morning out of your head. "(Y/n)! Hey!" You hear Gurin's voice call out to you. You looked up and saw the green haired girl full speed run up to you. She soon stopped and fell on top of you.

"Are you okay?!" You questioned as you got up. "Yeah! But I have to show you this!" Gurin had showed you a picture of you and Amao sitting with the kitten. There was a caption on the picture saying something about you two dating. Your face grew red.

'Who took that picture?!' You thought to yourself. "Is it true?!" Turin questioned getting into your face. You didn't know what to answer. You were still trying to grasp that someone took a picture of you two without consent! "I'll take that silence as a no then." She said. You nodded your head and sighed.

You really didn't expect this to happen. You walked to class when the bell rang. You felt all eyes land on your as soon as you entered the classroom. Did everyone already see that picture of you? Yamada side glanced at you and then looked away. Was something wrong?

Even if you were dating Amao did he have a problem with that? The teacher walked in getting everyone's attention off of you and onto the lessons. You were greatful everyone stopped staring at you. You didn't know how much longer you would've taken it.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You entered cooking club only to be bombarded by questions from Miyu. "IS IT TRUE?!" She questioned shaking you back and forth from your shoulders. "Quit it Saki, you'll give the boy a headache and dizziness." Sukoyaka scolded. The teal haired girl squeaked a 'sorry' and stopped shaking you.

Holding your head and closing your eyes for a bit you felt like you were being watched. You knew that you were being looked at by your club members. But it felt like someone else was there stalking you. Opening your eyes you saw your club members waiting for your answer.

Even if they didn't express it they too wants dto know if your were dating Amao or not. "Before you start asking me more questions, no I'm not dating Amao, we just found a stray kitten behind the school and we were taking care of it." You answered truthfully.

Soon the tension in the club room lessened and you let out a sigh of relief. "I wonder who took that picked though, that was uncool of them to do!" Akanishi blurted out. "Yeah, some kids at this school can be really low." Sukoyaka added crossing his arms.

"I have no idea actually, but recently strange this have been happening to me and ones around me." You said. You didn't want to bring up the guy at your house. As that's a heavy subject for new friends and you didn't want to worry them. "Maybe go to one of the teachers, or the guidance councillor, or even the head master," Ashitomi suggested, "they should help you figure out how to dela with these things."

You can give it to the raven haired girl. She was saying something that you ahvent considered before. Maybe Osano's bad habits of not reaching out is rubbing off on you. You rubbed that back of your neck and chuckled sheepishly. Miyu suggested that y'all should start the club actives before having to leave school.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Changing your shoes you felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning around you came face to face with Amao. Your remembered what happened earlier today and your face turned red. "You probably saw what happened, well I went to the school staff and they found out what happened, the post got taken down." He said before walking out the doors of the school.

Is that why he didn't go to the club activity today? You stood in place as you watched him leave school grounds. He didn't even offer to see Ash. You signed grabbing your bag also heading home. After today you felt like you could sleep a hundred years.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
Good thing I had someone else post that picture. I wouldn't be able to come to school anymore I posted it myself. I sighed as I walked the sidewalk to my lovers house. I think I know a way to get rid of that cooking bitch. Good thing I've been getting more time for p.e. I'll be needing more strength than usual for this.

Entering his house I made a be line to his room. He was sleing like usual. Taking a seat next to him in his bed I stared at him. He's so peaceful when he's sleeping. Stroking his face my fingers feel fuzzy. I can just feel the love raiding off of him. Hopefully it'll end up for me.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍