𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?!

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟹
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name
(F/c) - favorite color

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
Walking into school Yamada never greeted you. Was he mad at you? "Good morning (L/n)~!" Sunobu greeted putting his arm around your shoulder. You flinched and looked at the violet haired male. This isn't really the time to be bothering you. "Come on, I see you're not with that loner kid, let's go to the club room!" He said taking his hand in yours and pulling you.

Once the two of you reached the club room you could hear chatter of the other club members. It surprised you that the club had a meeting inside the school and not the gymnasium. "Good morning my nobles!" Sunobu greeted his fellow club members. Everyone greeted him back.

"Today we shall stay inside as we do need to work on props for the show." He informed festering towards some cardboard boxes. The club started to speak again and a few of them rushed over tow the boxes. "My dear (L/n) you do remember that we have after school lessons at my place right?" Sunobu asked sitting down at us table.

That's right. You had to go to his place in order to act more properly. "Y-yeah..!" You sweat dropped. "Good, at the end of the day I wish to meet you at the gates." Sunobu told you. The bell chimed signaling everyone to get to class. The drama club members piled out of the club room and ran yo their classes. Maybe you can use this chance to finally speak with Yamada!

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

In class you had a partner work assignment and you got partnered up with Yamada fortunately. Though you two barely spoke. Evey time yous aid something to the boy he'd reply in short sentences. This made you down. Was he really this upset with you?

"I'm sorry if I upset you these past few days, I wish I wasn't busy with the club." You said putting down your pencil and looking at your lap. Yamada looked over at you. Purple swirls gathered around your figure making him feel bad. "Its fine, its just..," Yamada started, "we never have enough time to talks dn when we do that dumb Sunobu interrupts us and takes you away."

That was true. You never have anymore time alone with Yamada, Sunobu usually gets in the way. "Maybe we can hang out this weekend?" You offered. "Maybe." Yamada agreed going back to the work sheet. You too went to work on the work sheet.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

At lunch you got swooped away by Riku and Kokona. They were saying something about wanting to spend some time with you. "You look so nice today (y/n)!" Kokona complimented. "Yes and you've gotten less paler too!" Riku noted. Were you really paler before? Yeah sure you stopped taking care of yourself when Osano got expelled and Amao got murdered.

"Is Kizano-kun leaking his skin care routine to you?" Riku questioned. "I must know if he did!" Kokona added on. "No Sunobu didn't tell me anything about his skincare routine guys.." You said disturbed. Why'd they want to know about his skin care routine? Kinda weird if you ask me.

You sighed and shook your head. These two always are so goofy. You're surprised that they haven't gotten together yet. They even declare themselves as the mother and father of the club. But if you did that with a close friend of yours you'd be a bit uncomfortable.

"Well I have to go now, I promised Kuudere-chan that I'd help her pick a book for our book review, see ya!" Kokona said picking up her bento box and leaving. Riku sighed lovingly and you looked at him. "She's so cute." He mumbled picking at his food. "Do you like her?" You questioned.