𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You arrived at school half asleep. Last night you couldn't sleep at all since being paranoid of that stalker. You needed up at Osano's place. He even offered his own bed so you could sleep better. Only because he claims he didn't want to hear you complain about being tired. But you still get enough sleep. Obviously.

You leaned your head against your hand and zoned out during the lesson. You wondered who your stalker was. Why were you being the stalked? Are you special? Does someone want to kill you? Did your parents make a bad deal with someone evil and powerful but thy are able to pay so the evil person sent someone to kidnap and murder you?!

Throughout all of those thoughts you ended up falling asleep during class. The bell rang throughout the school waking you up from your dreamless nap. You noticed that Osano wasn't in the classroom. Asking one of the girls in your class were he was at was a bit awkward.

"Exscuse me do you know where Najimi went to?" You questioned tugging on the bottom of your dress shirt. She looked up from her phone and glanced at you. She put her hand on her hip and sighed out through her nose. "I think he like, went to the office? How should I like know?" She said rolling her eyes then leaving.

When she said that he left to go to the office you knew he was probably in trouble. Running to the office you noticed no one was in there but the principal. Knocking on the door lightly the principal looked straight up, like eh was scared of someone. "How-how could I help you..?" He asked. He sounded a bit startled. "Do you know what happened to Najimi?" You replied.

"Oh, what he did is none of your concern, between me, him, and Ms.Kunahito is none of your business." He scolded. You deflated and walked out of his office. So that definitely meant that he got suspended. You tried texting him but he never answered. Maybe he was to upset or his parents took his phone away for punishment.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You sat down on the fountain. You were thinking of way to tell Yamada how Osano got suspended. You can just simply text him. But what if he already knew? You clicked on his contact on your phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yamada.."

"You sound upset, is everything okay?"

"You're not wrong about me being upset. But yeah I'll be okay. I just wanted to tell you that Osano had gotten suspended, turns out he kept being framed for things he didn't do throughout the week."

The line went silent. You tried to laugh it off but then Yamada answered.

"I'll try to talk to Osano, he's orobbaly upset, and knowing his parents they're very strict about this stuff."

Yamada hung up the call and you looked down at your phone. He sounded a bit upset. I mean who wouldn't be? Your friend just gotten in trouble for something he didn't do and now is suffering the consequences!

The bell rang once more notifying students class is starting again. You pocketed your phone and rushed to class. On your way there you said that creepy boy that watched you from behind a tree a few days ago. You quickly looked away trying to not interact with him.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You didn't know what to do for lunch. You haven't really interacted with anyone at the school since you met Yamada and Osano. With both of them gone you didn't have any other friends. You didn't have much of an appetite either sincbeing so upset earlier. So you just walked around the school.

Your mind landed on clubs again. You still needed to join one. You went past by one of the art stations that are in the hallway. The raven haired boy that you saw yesterday wasn't there. Maybe he doesn't like the spot anymore. He was quite rude too. You kept walking the hallways. You bumped into a few of the cooking club members them offering food but you declined.

They were always so nice to you. Maybe you should join their club. You'd probably learn how to cook more dishes too. Learn some neat tricks in the kitchen. Maybe when your parents get back you can cook them a meal! Stars lit up in your eyes as you imagined it.

"Why are you standing in the way like that...? Weirdo.." A voice said behind you. You turned around to see a student...? Well he had the student uniform on. He had facial hair, messy dark blue hair on the top of his head, and thick bottle glasses. He looked like a total loser. He had an arm band on his arm too. Did it say gaming club? Soon a couple of more students came walking up behind him on their phones.

A girl with black hair but her bangs were a bubble gum pick color. A boy with reddish brownish hair with a red head band on his forehead. A girl with green hair with matching green eyes. Lastly, a girl with bright pink hair.. Are her eyes changing rainbow colors??

"Oh hey! That's the new kid!" The green haired girl cheered. She put her phone in her pocket. "Hiiiii, we are the gaming club, my name is Midori Gurin," she introduced then pointing to her club members, "that's Pippi Osu, Ryuto Ippongo, Mai Waifu, and our club leader... GEMA TAKU!"

Gurin had a lot of energy to her. Osu, the girl with black hair a bubble gum colored bangs laughs slightly while clutching onto Ippongo the boy with the red hair band. Taku just grain and shook his head and Waifu just smiled. "Midori-chan we should go now before we miss the grand finale of our game!" Osu said. Gurin waved goodbye to you and you did the same. They were nice.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

At the end of the day you went to grab your shoes but you found a pink note inside your locker.

Meet me by the cherry tree.
Let me confess something to you.
I hope I don't feel blue.
Please come and see me.
I'll be waiting.

There was a rhyme to it and it seemed charming. Following the letter you put your shoes on and went to the back on the school. That's the only cherry tree you'd think someone would be at. If they're confessing something it wouldn't be at the front, to many people are there to pry and be nosy.

Once you arrived no one was there. You started to get nervous as minutes passed. Was it just a prank? Was that girl from earlier when you asked her where Osano went getting back at you for bothering her? Or was it someone just being plain on rude?

You sighed and sat down. You started to check your phone to see if you had gotten any messages from anyone. Gurin had stopped you before you could get to your locker so you two could swap numbers but she hasn't texted you yet.

Soon the sun was setting and you decided to go home. Maybe it was just a prank.

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙.."

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍