𝚠𝚑-𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝?!

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟻
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!
SUICIDE
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
Today was the day for the drama club's play. It would be showing at the end of school and everyone was invited. As you walked to school you couldn't help but think of how to fix your friendship with Kizano and Yamada. First thing you should deal with one at a time.

Looking down at the ground you stood in front of the school. But soon yells and gasps filled your ears. As soon as you looked up liquid splashed against you. Shakingly wiping it off you looked at your hand. Was it blood?

Looking down you felt like your whole world was split in half. There in front of you was a dead Kizano. "(Y/n)!" Yamada's voice filled your ears. You had fell onto your knees. Yamada was trying to pull you back from Kizano's dead body but you didn't move. You were stuck like stone.

Tears gathered up in your eyes threatening to spill. 'Another one gone..? Was it my fault for declining him yesterday? If only I agreed on being with him and learning to love him he wouldn't be dead!' You thought to yourself as you started to sob.

Teachers and authorities soon arrived to you and Yamada getting you out of the scene and somewhere else away from Kizano's body. Soon your hearing came back as well. "Check if he's still there he could still be in shock." One voice directed. "Sir he's blinking now I think he is here." The woman in front of you informed.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You weren't aloud to leave the school's infirmary until you got questioned by the police. Yamada stayed with you for emotional support and to not leave you alone.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)." Yamada whispered. You were confused why he was saying sorry. Was he feeling pity for you? He shouldn't be. After all if you'd agree on dating Kizano he would've been alive and well. The play would've still be on. Praises would be tossed at Kizano and the rest of the drama club as well for the amazing play.

You gripped the plastic bed sheets of the end you were sitting on. "It-it's my fault..." You mumbled doubling down. Your left hand clutched your stomach as your right remained on the bed gripping it. Yamada looked at you in shock. "H-how is it your fault (Y/n)..?" He questioned.

"If o-only I agreed on da-dating him, he'd still be-be alive!" You sobbed into your legs. "Don't say that..!" Yamada fell onto the floor grabbing you into a hug. "Just because of something that little doesn't mean he did that, don't blame yourself (y/n)."

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"You are (L/n) (Y/n), correct?" The detective questioned. "Yes sir." You blankly answered. Soon two cops and a detective arrived intot he infirmary to question you. Yamada had to leave as it was private and he'll get his own questioning later.

"Do you mind if we record this conversation, we do need it for the investigation." The detective questioned once more. "No sir." You replied. "Good, my name is detective Midori Ren and I am here to question you about Sunobu Kizano's 'suicide'." Detective Midori introduced.

You hummed in response making Midori sigh. "Did you know Sunobu before what happened this morning, if so what were you to him?" Midori did a good job at his job questioning you. "We were friends, we were in a club together as well, I didn't have any classes with him." You said memorizing the details of the infirmary's desk.

"Did Sunobu show any signs of self harm or depression before this date?" "No, he was happy as he could be, he was especially excited for the play that our club was going to put on today." Midori nodded and started to write on a notepad he had brought with him.

Finally looking up you looked at the detectives face. He had a white button up shirt and a cliche brown trench coat that you'd see detectives wear in TV shows or movie. His hair was green and a pair of glasses sat on his nose.

The two policemen that stood behind him in the far wall weren't interesting to look at. One was tall and lanky and the other short and wide. Brown hair and bored faces for both. They're probably thinking about doing something more exciting than question some kid about some other kids death. Maybe eating donuts and doing donuts with their car in some empty parking lot.

"Did anything happen yesterday?" Midori brought your attention back to him. You swallowed thickly. Did you really have to tell him about you and Kizano's "lovely" moment? You cleared your throat.

"The only thing that I can think of is during club time after school I was walking to the club room to get something from the club room," you started, "I hear Kizano ramblings about his feelings about someone but I soon found out those feelings were for me, I declined them."

Midori nodded and stroked his chin. You felt like you were going to get sick. You mind couldn't get the thought of you causing Kizano's suicide. Covering your mouth you shook in place. You didn't want to get sick all over the table. All over the notes that Midori took during the questions he had asked you.

"I-I'm sorry." You mumbled behind your hand. "No worries, it is normal to feel upset or sick after a situation like this." Midori informed standing up from his seat and taking his glasses off. Picking up his pen and notebook he turned around.

You doubled down like you did when crying in front of Yamada and preceded to throw up under the table. The door had clicked shut and Midori and the two cops were gone. They left you into he infirmary heaving.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

After the questioning Yamada had taken you back to your house. You could function properly after you got sick into he infirmary. How he found you he felt bad. You laid by your own mess, still conscious, crying. "That stupid detective didn't even worry about you getting sick!" Yamada fumed as he placed a damp cloth onto your forehead.

You needed to calm down after getting sick and upset like that. Your window was open too for some fresh air. Yamada had babyed you all day after leaving the school. He'd constantly check up on you. He helped you by doing your chores. He tidied up your room a bit too.

"Well (y/n), it's time for me to go home." Yamada informed you sitting on your bed. You took his hand into your and squeezed it. "Don't sorry though, I'll be back tomorrow morning to check up on you." Yamada smiled rubbing your hand.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
I'm sorry my love for making you see that terrible scene. I stroked his face. My heart ached for him. I didn't mean for him to be right there when that egoistic prick had 'fell' off the school's roof top.

I'll be sure to make up to him. Once we're finally together I'll make sure he'll need me to a point that I can't leave the room without him worrying about me. I smiled. Yeah, that's how I'll make it up to him.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍