𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You were honestly glad you woke up first this morning. You didn't want Najimi yelling at you on how you were cuddled while sleeping. You were day dreaming during class before Najimi walked up to you and pushed your shoulder a bit. You jumped up a bit and looked at him. "Wh-what was that for?!" You questioned him.

"Well I had to get your attention some way." Najimi scoffed and put his hand on his hip. "Yeah I'm eating lunch alone today." You said getting up and grabbing your bento. "wAiT wHaT?!" Najimi scrambled running after you. In the end you let Najimi eat lunch with you. But you got to pick the spot to eat at. You picked the fountain where Yamada would be sitting at all day if her were here.

"Its always crowded up at the roof top," you said before taking a bite of your food, "its a nice change of pace to eat somewhere less populated." Najimi face flushed as you looked up at the sky. The cherry blossom petals getting stuck in your hair a bit. "(Y/n)." He mumbled, "can I call you that?"

You looked at Najimi and smiled. "As long as I get to call you Osano." Osano nodded with more blush on his face. "But don't think we're close friends, your last name is ju-just to hard to pronounce!" Osano said looking the other way. You laughed a bit and took his and in yours.

"Its fine, when I was learning how to pronounce my last name I had trouble saying it too!" You said rubbing his hand a bit. Osano yanked his hand out of your grip and packed his bento up. He then left the area you two were eating lunch at. You sighed in defeat. Even though you thought he like you just a bit as friends he always ruins that thought.

"Boy trouble?" A voice behind you questioned. You jumped up and saw who the voice belonged to. It was a red haired girl with matching red glasses. You haven't seen her around here. "My name is Kanashi Urabanashi, but just call me Info-chan," the red haired girl introduced, "I could help you befriend Najimi."

You thought about it. What does this random girl know about Osano? You haven't even seen him around her! "No thanks, I'd like to befriend him my way, no cheats." You said quickly packing your bento and running off. That girl gave you the creeps.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You good by the councillors office for the fourth time this week. Osano had been called there once again. Probably for something he didn't even do! Speaking of Osano he walked out of the office with a sad look on his face. "What happened this time?" You questioned. "She said that I had stolen someone else's ring, again she told me to show her my bag, it was there." Osano said walking with you to the lockers.

"I didn't steal it, I was with you most of the day and when I wasn't I was in the classroom." The orange haired boy said grabbing his shoes. "You aren't staying for clubs?" You questioned. "No, I'm to upset about this whole thing, she said if I get called to the office again tomorrow I'll be suspended!" Osano said picking his bag up, "I'll talk to you later."

You sighed. He's been accused for things he didn't do all week. You're not able to do anything about it, if you were he didn't let you do anything, and you felt bad.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Walking around the school you pondered on which club you should join. You had a week to decided but all of the clubs seemed so good. From the occult to cooking. Even martial arts to acting! They all seemed so good. You saw a art stupid in front of a table with a skull on it. He seemed to be sketching it. Walking up close to it you peeked at his paper.

"Nice, you're so good at that." You complimented startling the boy a bit. He put his sketchbook close to his chest and looked st you with a mean face. "Who are you to tell what's good or not?" He questions, "better question why are you peeking over peoples belongs like a creep?!" He got up and stormed to the art room. 'Dick..'

You just kept walking the halls. A few of the cooking club members offered you food which you declined as you weren't hungry. Then you found a blue and green haired girl in the end of a hallway playing the base. She was pretty good. Going outside you visited the gardening club.

The club leader was such a nice girl. She showed you all around the garden. Different fruits and vegetables, flowers too. She even showed you a big tree that was planted when the gardening club was first introduced at the school. Soon club time was over and everyone had to go home.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Heading home you felt as if you were being watched. You decided to take the bus home so you could get there quicker. Finding a bus stop fast and paying your fare you sat in the middle of the bus. Sure there was a mother with her crying children and some man that really needed a shower. But you wanted to get home fast.

Once home you quickly ran in and locked your door. You don't know if paranoia got to you but you felt like locking all doors and windows as well covering those windows with shades. But first you took a breather and calmed yourself down. Now that you're home you don't feel liek you're being watched anymore. You took out your phone and saw you had several missed messages from Yamada and Osano.

Most of them were worried texts asking if you were okay cause you weren't answering. Usually you'd answer them right away. You answered them back creating an exscuse as to why you didn't answer. Putting your phone away you took off your shoes and went to your room. Maybe a nap will help you calm your nerves. Changing into comfortable clothing you quickly fell asleep.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
I don't know why they ran away like that. Maybe I was being too noticeable. Oh well. When I finally arrived at his house at the usual time I arrive all the lights were out. Usually he'd leave the sink overhead light on just in case he'd get up in the middle of the night. Entering the house I went to his bedroom.

But he was perfectly normal. I felt his forehead and he wasn't running a fever. Maybe he fell asleep and hasn't woken up. He stirred in his sleep making me remove my hand from his head. His opened slowly but soon opened wide once he saw me. Of course he couldn't see my face as I had a mask on but he screamed! I quickly got out of there.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
After that guy left I called the police. Soon they arrived and checked around the house and property coming to the conclusion that the guy had left. They told me that if I were uncomfortable in my own home I should stay at a friends house. They left and I sat on the couch. A blanket was wrapped around me. One of the officers did that to calm me down.

Apparently I was so freaked out I had made myself have a panic attack. One of the officers had calmed me down while the others looked around. I sighed looking st my phone. I didn't know who to call. I could call Osano but he'd probably get mad for waking him up. I could also call Yamada but he's probably still sick. I just sucked it up and called Osano.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing up so late?"

"Someone was in my house while I was sleeping, the police suggested that I should stay at a friends house for the night. I can I stay over?"

There was silence on the other side then shuffling.

"You can stay, but I'm coming to get you. I don't want you getting kidnapped.... Not like I care though, Taro would probably be all depressed and he probably wouldn't stop bothering me about it."

I chuckled and told him that I'd be waiting.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍