𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
"Hey." You heard a voice beside you making you jump. You noticed it was just Najimi and greeted him back. You notices that his hair was a bit disheveled and he had slight eyesbags under his eyes. "Are you okay, did you get sleep last night?" You questioned him like a worried mother. "Yeah, Taro wanted me to tell you that he doesn't feel well and won't be going to school for the rest of the week." Najimi says going through his locker beside yours and putting his indoor shoes on.

"Maybe he got sick from the food too." You thought to yourself. "It'll be just you and me then!" You said giving Najimi a big smile. "Y-yeah." Najimi said with pink tinted cheeks. You then dragged him around the school visiting other students you gotten to know before heading to class.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

In class you had a test to see what you all knew. Though Osano had failed as he was accused of cheating yesterday so he was removed from the room. Once he left you felt someone staring holes into your head. You glanced around the room to see if anyone was watching you but everyone was looking at their papers.

You sighed a leaned onto your hand and focused onto your test. You had online tutoring last night making sure that you'd atleadt get a 80% or above. Also you admit hat Najimi helped you as you called him at 2am for some help.

A chill went down your back so you immediately raised your hand. "Ms., may I use the rest room?" You questioned. Ms. Shiori nodde dher hand and let you go. Pulling your phone out of your pocket you quickly texted Najimi to meet him in the bathroom.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Now don't tell me that you don't know anything on your test even if-" The orange haired boy said rushing into the restroom. He soon noticed your paranoid figure running your hands under some cold water. "Once you left the classroom I kept feeling someone was watching me." You said turning the water off and drying your hands.

"I think someone's watching me, or maybe us since you felt someone watching you the other day." You continued. Najimi sighed. You had a point. These past few days he too felt someone watching him. "Let's talk about this during lunch, maybe call me on the phone when you get home," Najimi said, "whoever been watching us is probably listening to us now."

You nodded your head and went back to class. You couldn't help but feel something's going to go wrong again today.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Its lunch time and you and Najimi were heading to the roof top. You were eager to discuss what was going on with being watched. As soon as Najimi opened the door you both were splashed with water. "Who set this here?!" Najimi fumed, "this-this isn't funny!"

"Let's just get changed in the locker rooms, I'm pretty sure we have our gym uniforms." You said tugging on the orange haired boys sleeve. He sighed out of his nose and nodded knowing that you were right.

Once the two of you dried off you put on your gym clothing and notified your teacher that your uniforms had gotten wet and neither of you had extras. "Wheres my phone?" Najimi had started to freak out. Looking through all of his pockets of every single one of his clothes and even went through his locker. While he did that you checked where the staff kept the towels were.

Najimi joined you in the towel room all gloom. "Someone stole my phone I just know it." He said leaning against the wall. "I'm sure its somewhere around here, let's check in the locker room again." You said leading him out of the towel room. Once you two did a sweep of the locker room again you found it. You signed in relief as Najimi cursed under his breath.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Now it was the end of the day and you couldn't be more than ready to get home. Najimi wanted to come over to discuss about the stalker problem since you two spent all lunch looking for his phone. He also promised to cook dinner to make up for it (though he said it forcefully). But like all the other days he got called the councillors office. So here you were waiting for him to come out.

You heard slamming on a desk and Najimi came out of the room looking gloom once again. "What happened this time?" You questioned. "She said someone reported me for having inappropriate pictures on my phone," Najimi told you, "she told me to show her my camera roll and the pictures were there, I don't remember taking them and I was with you the whole day."

"Maybe someone stole your phone, remember when we had to look for your phone for so long?" You said leading him to the shoe lockers. Both of you changed shoes and headed to your place.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Getting home you let Najimi enter. "Decent house." He said taking his shoes off. "Thanks.., do you need something to drink? To eat?" You questioned going into your kitchen. "Hey I'm supposed to be fixing you something!" Najimi raced after you.

After Najimi pestering you and a bit of insults you finally let him fix something to eat for the both of you. Eating dinner while discussing your stalker you felt a shiver run up your spine. Putting down your spoon you felt a wave of unsettling nausea make it's home in your stomach.

"(L/n) what's wrong?" Najimi noticed before backing himself up, "n-not like I cared though, you weren't being like your annoying self!" "It feels like we're being watched, maybe the stalker followed us here," you said looking up at the other boy, "I don't feel like this when I'm home alone."

Najimi knew something was up too. Hairs risen on the back of his neck while goosebumps popped up on his kegs and arms. He swallowed thickly and out his spoon down as well. "What is up with this guy." He said before walking to the back sliding glass door. He opened it and got in the middle of your back yard. Thinking eh was going to do something stupid you followed after him.

Najimi looked around the backyard of course you followed him. No one was there. "Come out you creep!" The orange haired boy yelled out, "thi-this isn't funny, we'll call the cops on you!" Once Najimi stopped yelling the tenseness around you had simmered down into nothing. "Maybe they got scared.." You tried to laugh it off before getting pulled back into the house.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Now it was later at night and Najimi suggested that you two would study for school. After a half an hour both of you ended up falling asleep on your bed. You moved around until Najimi fell back and slept sideways on your bed with his feet still on the floor. Where you fell asleep like normal.

Notes and books fell off the bed throughout the night as the both of you shuffled around to get on the bed half asleep. The position you ended up in was a spooning position. Najimi the big spoon and you the little spoon. You smiled in your sleep as warmth surrounded you. You haven't felt this good in a long while.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
After that stupid boy yelled at me to go away I just did. I'll come back later. Well that's what I did. Here I am now getting in the house. I guess he did one good thing to help me. He distracted my love enough so he wouldn't lock the doors tonight. Making my way up to his room I noticed his light was still on. Were they still awake. I got nervous thinking that theyw ere going to call the cops and I wouldn't see my love anymore.

But once I opened his bedroom door they were fortunely asleep. Unfortunately they were sleeping next to each other. I wanted to stab that stupid boy for even being in my loved presence. Being that close to my love?! Now that sets me off. I composed myself, I don't want to wake the two. I did my usual thing, watching my love sleep, and then I checked through his house.

This is the third night and I haven't took anything to remind me of him. Once in entered his personal bathroom I found his toothbrush. I drooled at the thought of him brushing his teeth. His mouth all over that tooth brush, spit and all. Taking it for myself I put it in a plastic bag I brung with me and pocketed it.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍