𝚌𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕?

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You didn't know what you were exactly doing. During a break between classes you wanted some alone time. You told Yamada about it letting him down gently and he said not to worry about it. Hearing a tiny meow you looked beside you. A tiny kitten that's grey, white, and black had put their paw on your ankle.

"What is a kitten like you doing at school?" You questioned picking it up. The kitten just meowed at you and put its paw on your nose. A chuckle was heard beside you and you looked over. There he was. Odayaka. Your face burned you quickly lowered the kitten onto the ground.

"That was one adorable sight." He said still chuckling. He had to muffle his laughs behind his hand. Your brows furrowed and you looked away. You weren't mad you were just embarrassed. Why and how was he being this bold?! "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this adorable sight," he informed, "its to cute that I need to keep it to myself."

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

During lunch you out down your desert on the table. The desert you had fixed was wagashi. Different flowers and colors was fixed into little designs. "Oh wow those are so cool (L/n)!" Miyu complimented. You just rubbed the back on your neck. "Its not much, just a simple family recipe." You told her. Then she slammed money onto the table. "I must try these delicious looking treats."

Sukoyaka just sighs at the girls energy and takes the money and slips it into a small blue pouch. Taking a bite Miyu's eyes turned into stars. "If I was greedy I'd buy the whole plate." She said flapping her arms at the amazing taste. Soon a boy with black hair and dull eyes put his money on the table. "What would you like to buy?" You questioned. "He seems familiar."

The boy only pointed at your dessert. You nodded and put the dessert on a small plate. Bidding him good bye the boy ran off. "He was a bit strange, do you think so Kenko?" Miyu questioned. Sukoyaka nodded. "I bumped into him on the first day and he kinda ran awya after that." You said, "I still feel bad even after I said sorry."

"Its okay (L/n), he's always antisocial, we'll according to one of my friends I'm not very familiar with him." Miyu reassured you before helping someone with ordering.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Club time was a blast. The whole time was spent talking since today was a free day. Of course most of the conversations were spent talking about the club. Other than that you didn't cook or bake today. Apparently the teachers always make sure that at least the clubs have to spend one of the days talking about the club. Just talking about the topic and helping others in it.

But one by one the club members left and it was only you and Odayaka. "Do you wanna go see if that kitten is still there?" The brunette asked. You nodded your head following him to the back of the school. A loud meow and the kitten made itself present.

You crouched down and pet it. For a ferral, you assumed, cat it was very polite. "I want to name him, do you have any ideas?" Odayaka questioned sitting down on the grass. He started to pet the kitten as well. "Maybe we should name them." You thought about it. You can't just call it kitten or cat for its whole life. You nodded your head in agreement.

"We should name them Ash." Odayaka agreed. Soon you two left school and went home. You were surprised that the cat was still there after a full day of school. Would Ash be there tomorrow? Maybe you should start buying cat food. Maybe a collar so people will know that the cat has a owner.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
I'm coming over early tonight as I have something else to do. Seeing him through his windows makes this feel mor scandalous. Containing myself I watched his every move. Good thing I got rid of that red headed bitch or I would've lost my chance with him.

Soon we will have our lives together. Maybe on the country side where no one else is around. I'll be the only one leave the house too. I'll be providing for the both of us. My beloved wouldn't have to lift a finger. Clutching my shirt a furious blush placed itself onto my face. Thinking about all of the scenarios is getting me a riled up. I should go before I make a mistake.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
Even after getting ready for bed I still can't get to sleep. I tried everything that could make a person sleep. Warm milk, a warm shower, and other things. Nothing worked. Turning to my window I looked up at the full moon. I feel like something wild will happen tomorrow. I wonder what it'll be.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍