𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟷
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You were upset about what happened with Amao. You hadn't left your house all weekend. Yamada had to come to your house just to help you get out of bed. You were stuck. You felt even worse when you came to school. You felt like you were going to school with a murderer. Not knowing who they were you felt like you couldn't trust anyone.

So you just stayed by Yamada. You didn't talk very much either. Your whole mood and personality switched. You depended on Yamada for help to going places like for lunch. "I know you might not be up for it but at least try to eat something." Yamada said slightly smiling and handing you chopsticks.

You sighed and grabbed them out of his hands and started to play around with your food. Grabbing some food with your chopsticks and bringing it to your mouth. You felt nauseous even smelling it. Putting the food down you sighed. "I need to go." You said packing up your lunch. You had walked away before Yamada could stop you.

You decided that you were just going to walk around the school instead of eating. You had to find a new club now. Since the club leader, Amao, is no longer here enrolled in school the club has closed down. Along with your previous club members they had switched school aside from Miyu and Sukoyaka.

They're still going to school here but they've haven't joined in any clubs. They'll probably spend time to themselves to keep cooking, probably at home. Walking by the drama club you noticed that's its empty. Its always empty. While making your rounds around the school offering food to other students you noticed that.

You walked in and noticed some costumes on a table. A mask and gloves. They're usually on the wall behind the curtains. Miyu told me that when she was looking for the drama club members. They look like they've been used. Someone cleared their throat startling you.

Turning around you seen a boy with purple hair. His hair was pulled into a pony tail that has been curled. It was being held by a rose pin. "Why must you be in my club room without permission?" He questioned getting closer to you. You couldn't find a answer. You just walked into the room absentmindedly.

"No clue huh?" He said, "well of course that happens with all future members of the drama club!" His mood suddenly changed in a instant. You were confused. "Sorry for my horrible mood just now, I was practicing for my role in the schools next play," he explained as if he read your mind, "you may call me Sunobu Kizano, what is your name?"

"(L/n) Y/n)!" You shouted flustered. Sunobu laughed at properly, like as if he was a royal. "Gosh, you are adorable!" He kept laughing. Wiping a tear from his eye he calmed down. "Sorry I don't mean to laugh but I must've scared you to a point you were flustered of my looks!" He said posing in a modelish way.

You sweat dropped at the arrogant boy. Did he not realize that he was in his own world? "Like I said, only future members of this club wanders in absentmindedly into here," he stated, "that means, you'll be joining my club now." He took your chin into his hand having your face super close to his.

He kind of reminded you of the blonde haired boy from that highschool anime you watched one time. "No objections?" He questioned, "good now follow me to meet the club!" Was he really going to force you to join his club?

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Yes he was. "Hello everyone your prince has arrived, along with a new member!" The drama club members looked up from their lunches and conversation over to you two. "This is (L/n), from now on he will be in the club!" Sunobu shouted. The club members clapped at the announcement. "When you have the time please introduce yourself to him for he has no friends."