𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
As soon as you entered school you were greeted by Yamada and Najimi. "Good morning (L/n)-kun!" Yamada greeted. "Good morning Yamada, good morning Najimi!" You replied, "its nice to see you two better than yesterday afternoon!" "Yep, we both cheered up a bit, I guess you were right about Osano cheering up too!" Yamada said though whispering the last bit thinking Najimi couldn't hear him. Najimi only clicked his tongue

The three of you talked at the fountain into he middle of the school before heading to class.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

After a couple of classes were over the three of you headed to the roof top to eat lunch. Yamada was already there since he got a head start. You noticed that Najimi was a bit off. "Are you alright Najimi?" You questioned. "I feel as if we're being stalked again.." Najimi said before grabbing your wrist and running to the roof top.

"Wait you're running to fast!" You said as he pulled you. Finally reaching the roof top you were out of breath. Bending over and putting your hands on your knees you panted. "Why *huff* did *huff* you run- *huff* so fast?" You questioned trying to catch your breath. Najimi didn't answer. Standing back up correctly he just looked at you with a blank face tinted red.

"Heyyy! Over hereee!" You heard Yamada call out. He sat on a bench with two lunches next to him. Now it was your turn to grab Najimi'a wrist. You dragged the orange haired boy over to Yamada and sat down. "The reason why I wanted to get a head start up here is because Osano had fixed us some lunch, I wanted to get it for us!" Yamada said giving the lunches to you and Najimi.

"Thanks Najimi, that's very nice of you." You said grabbing a pair of chopsticks and opening the lunch. Though as soon as you took a bite and swallowed you didn't feel right. "Ugh.." You groaned. "Is there something wrong (L/n)-kun?" Yamada questioned. Najimi also looked over towards you. You nodded. "I'll be right back...." You mumbled rushing off the roof top.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Sounds of a toilet flushing filled your ears. Even if you only took a few bites of that lunch you felt like you were throwing up your all of your organs. "Hey is everything okay in there?" A voice called throughout the washroom. You got up and opened the stall door. You were greeted by a boy who you could mistake as Najimi's twin. He had orange hair too but it was slightly lighter, maybe even blonde.

"Are you okay?" He questions again, "I heard you getting sick and I wanted to make sire you were okay!" "I-I'm fine." You groaned before having the urge to get sick again. You rushed into the stall again not bothering to close the door and for sick. "I'm getting help!" The boy said before running our of the washroom.

So that's how you spent the rest of your afternoon until you were able to leave school. You were stuck in the nurses office with a cold compress on your forehead and a trashcan next to your bed. "We all had the same lunches how did we not get sick?" Yamada questioned sitting next to your bed, Najimi was standing next to him with his arms crossed. "I'm not allergic to anything you put in it either." You croaked out.

"God, I'm such a screw up, I got (L/n)-kun sick." Najimi thought to himself. He felt like crying. He didn't mean for you to get sick. "Don't worry Najimi, the nurse says I'll be fine by tomorrow." You looked up at the boy shakily smiling before putting your hands on your stomach.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Yamada and Najimi were excused from classes as to help with schoolwork with you in the nurses office. While you were in the bathroom doing your business you heard Yamada and Najimi talking. "Don't worry Osano, (L/n)-kun's going to be fine, and he forgave you." Yamada said to his friend. You peaked out the door to see Najimi red faced upset with tears streaming down his face.

You made sure to be extra loud leaving the mini bathroom that the nurse had in her office to let Najimi and Yamada know you were coming back into the main room. Once you sat down Najimi rushed out kd the room. Yamada put his hands in his lap and sighed. "Don't tell him I told you this but, he feels really bad." Yamada said looking you in the eyes.

"I know, I heard your conversation with him." You mumbled looking down and playing with the pencil eraser shavings on your paper. By now you were feeling a lot better, sit a bit sick but you were better enough to sit up. "He doesn't exactly doesn't know how to apologize, so if he does something special for you that's his way on apologizing." Yamada said packing up his stuff along with Najimi's, "schools almost over and I should probably find Osano, we'll come back for you when the bell rings and walk you home 'kay?" You nodded and said goodbye to him as he left.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Well Yamada couldn't find Najimi in time for the bell so he came to you first. You two were walking to the lockers passing by the guidance office and saw Najimi sulking. "Osano! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Yamada shouted running up to the orange haired boy, "what's wrong?" "I've been accused again, someone told on me for having the answer sheet to tomorrows test." Najimi said, "I told Ms. Kunahito that someone put that in my bag and that I've been with you two all day but she didn't believe me."

Najimi looked like he was going to cry again. "Osano let's go in there and tell her, even the nurse can tell her that you didn't do that!" Yamada said trying to encourage his friend. "No, its not worth it, I don't feel like going to the club again today, I think I'm just going to go home." Najimi said walking to the lockers.

Yamada looked down at the floor. "He'll feel better tomorrow." You said to Yamada. Yamada just nodded his head and headed to his club.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You still didn't join a club. You knew it was mandatory but you couldn't choose with one to join. They were all good! One thing that was weird to you that three of the clubs that they didn't have their club leader. You questioned them on it but they just said that they were in other schools helping the programs go further.

As you were walking to the fountain that guy you bumped into yesterday was watching you. You looked at him and he only ran away. Shivering slightly you could only get weird vibes off of him.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Getting home once more you could only feel sad. You were away from you friends from school and your parents. Putting your bag down by the door and taking off your shoes you decided to see what was on tv. The only thing you seemed to find interesting on was this movie about this girl stalking a boy at school. She seemed crazy for him. It weirded you out so you changed it to something else.

It was the news. A news lady reported several break ins around your area. Then you finally remembered what you forgot to do last night. Lock the doors! So you made sure to lock them tonight, going so far as to double check that you locked all of the doors in your house. You also locked the door to your room.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
I frustratedly sighed through my nose as I wasn't able to get into his house tonight. Maybe he knew I got into his house last night.. Or he's testing my abilities! I smiled to myself as I pulled out a lock pick. I was watching some delinquents at school picking locks to the gardening shed to get something out of there.

I just copied their movements until I was able to get in. Sliding the door open I breathed in the air that filled the house. It smelled like him. I made my way to his room only to find it locked as well. Picking the lock once more trying to be more quiet I opened it. There he was sleeping.

I sat down on his bed and smiled. I wish I could lay down with him. But I'd probably fall asleep listening to his breathing then he'd probably find me here in the morning. Taking his hand in mine I kissed the back of it. "Soon you'll be mine." I whispered.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍