𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋!

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You sighed as you checked your phone for the millionth time this morning. You were expecting a text from Yamada or Osano for an update. But none. Will Yamada not talk toy out anymore because Osano isn't at school? As you walked into school you spotted Yamada changing his shoes.

"Hey Yamada!" You greeted. He turned to you giving you a smile before putting his outdoor shoes away. "Goodmornign (y/n)!" He replied, "I'm back from being sick, man worst three days of my life." He joked a bit while you changed your shoes as well. Leading you to the fountain both of you talked. He didn't bring up Osano though so you didn't push.

"Oh I heard that the cooking club is having a bake sale all week, though they're only open during lunch, we should visit!" Yamada said closing his book suddenly. You looked up from your phone. "That sounds like a great idea, I bet their food is amazing." You told him.

"Wait you say that like you haven't tried any of the cooking club members food.. HAVE YOU NOT TRIED ANY OF THEIR FOOD?!" Yamada yelled. You slowly shook you head no to Yamada's surprise. "Well, I'm taking you to the bake sale during lunch and you can't say no." The raven haired boy said before walking to class.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Now it was lunch and Yamada dragged you to the fountain where the cooking club had set up tables and different types of food at. Yamada gushed at all the different types of cakes and cupcakes. You were more interested into the more non sweet things like the mini octo sausages and little tiny sandwiches.

Paying for a sandwich you almost devoured it whole it was that good. "Are you enjoying the food?" A soft voice asked beside you. You looked at the person who owned the voice and saw a nice looking boy with brown hair. He was in a cooking club uniform. You nodded your head and took another bite of your sandwich.

"That's good as all of the cooking club members makes sure that the food we cook is made with the most care." The brunette said, "oh pardon me I didn't introduce myself, my name is Odayaka Amao a pleasure to meet you." "My name is (L/n) (Y/n), its nice to meet you too." You replied.

You two talked along with Yamada joining in soon throughout lunch. Odayaka is such a nice and sweet boy. Maybe you should join the cooking club. All of the members are so nice and it would be nice to learn a thing or two in the kitchen.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

School ended and now it was time for clubs. You got excited to talk to Odayaka again. He was such a sweet boy. You arrived to the club room only to see the club leader in there. You peeked around the door and saw that he was trying to decorate a cheese cake. You walked in and he immediately noticed you.

"Hello (L/n)." He said putting down the bin of chilled strawberries. "Hey Odayaka, I was thinking about joining your club." You said getting right to the point. He laughed slightly. "That's good to hear, for the first thing you should do is help em decorate this cheesecake," the brunette told you, "just wash your hands and grab an apron, I'll show you a few tricks on how to decided if a cheesecake is perfect."

You did as you were told and grabbing the chilled strawberries. "Now that I'm looking at it I think we should put the strawberries in a circle around the edge of the cake." You said pointing around the cake. Odayaka came beside you and looked. Now that you noticed he was pretty tall. Probably two head length (sorry if your self insert is tall).

"That seems like a good idea, I'll get more ingredients for another cake while you're at it." He walked away to the cabinets and grabbed a box of cheesecake mix. While he did that you carefully put the strawberries on. It took a lot of strength in you not to make a smile face on the cake with the berries.

"Do you want to mix up the ingredients while I put the cake in refrigerator?" He questioned. You nodded and started to stir the ingredients. The batter was started to get dense and tougher to stir. Hands placed themselves on yours sand helped you stir. "Odayaka?" The brunette only hummed in response. "This guy is too bold for my sake." You sweat dropped and just let him help you stir the batter.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Once done with that you let that to cool in the fridge. Soon other memebers came back and greeted you. They were so welcoming. "Oh its so nice to have someone join the club!" A teal haired girl named Miyu Saki squealed hold one of your hands in hers. "Don't scare them away like you did last time." The blonde boy said, his name was Akanishi Seiyo.

Soon club time was over and you were allowed to leave school. One of the members of the club stayed back a bit to finish the cheese cake. While changing your shoes your new friend Gruin caught up with you. "(Y/n)! I heard that you finally joined a club!" The green haird girl told you, "that's good cause the teachers woudlve picked for you and you'd probably end up in the worst club ever!"

You chuckled at her ramblings. Soon the blue haired club leader called her over to him and you said goodbye to her. You wanted to get home as soon as possible. You didn't feel like getting stalked again. Though you knew that there's a chance that it'll never stop.

Getting home you immediately locked the front door after you got in. You wanted to just get this night done and over with. Doing homework and eating dinner you got ready for bed and went to sleep. Maybe this time you won't worry much as you did before. After all you fell asleep pretty quickly.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
I can't get caught like I did last time. I was so careless. I almost got arrested. Unlocking the back door I stilled into my beloveds house. Breathing in his scent I went straight to his room. Tonight again, I was going to take something of his. I don't know what yet but I just know it.

Arriving to his room he looked so peacefully sleeping. He's sleeping like a baby. Smiling down at him I refrained from stroking his face. I might wake him up again. I looked around his room for anything to take and I found the perfect thing. Top drawer of his dresser, his underwear! I know I know. Its kinda gross but anything comes before that when it comes to my love!

Shoving the clothing item in my pocket I swiftly left the house locking the door again. Maybe next time I should route through his trash. He joined the cooking club. Maybe he'll not finish a cake and I'll have the pleasure to do so!

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍