CHAPTER 22

"Ma'am do you want anything?" my secretary asked.

I looked at her with no emotion.

"I want coffee." I said and got back to what I am doing.

My secretary left with respect because before she left she bowed her head.

It was 7 years ago when my Mother died and until now the pain is still inside on me. I remember the pain they cost me. I can't live without my Mother but here I am, still fighting. I promised my Mama I will take revenge to those people who oppressed us.

"Here's your coffee, Ma'am." my secretary came, that's why all my thoughts subsided. Thanks to her because if she didn't show up, I can't go back to my senses.

"Thank you." I said and she just smiled and left my office.

I finished the whole report that is needed tomorrow. I need to rush to pass the report as soon as possible. I'm the CEO of Davis Company but I do the report as well just to be fair.

I already forgave my Father for what he did because he already explained what happened in the past. It's not easy to me at first but I learned how to forgive my him. But the Walker's family? I will never forgive them for what they have done to me.

They say I changed a lot but I said a lot changed me.

After I finished the report I texted my driver to pick me up. I want to go shopping just to relax because I'm really stressed over nothing. Well I couldn't tell is just nothing because it's for the Company's sake but... I don't care at all.

I changed myself and it's not like the Elle before, now I'm Addison Rya Davis. My face is not like the old times because when the tragedy's happened my face burned that's why I underwent plastic surgery.

But still, my eyes are still in blue color, that's why I needed to wear contact lenses just to make sure that Walker's family wouldn't notice me.

I went back to my senses when my secretary knocked.

"Ma'am your driver is already here, he's waiting for you at the lobby." she said.

I stood up and faced her.

"Can you clean my desk?" I asked, calmly.

She smiled at me. "Yes Ma'am." she said.

"Good." I said and walked away.

I never showed my real emotions to them, because they're not worthy seeing any emotion I have. I just look at them with no emotion. They'll get scared of me which I like the most.

When I'm already at the lobby I saw my driver and he waved at me, I just nodded at him and continued walking.

"Saan po tayo, Ma'am?" he asked.

"Mall." I said, and he knew already which mall I'm pertaining.

I went inside the car and the driver started the engine. I took my phone out and started playing music.

Because of the fire that caused my face, I had to get it fixed.

Papa educated me in the states so I learned to speak English. But when I have free time, I read the dictionary he gave me. But now it's just hidden and I don't want to see it. Every time I saw it, I just remembered him so I chose to hide it.

"Ma'am, we‘re here." my driver said that's why I immediately went back to my trance. I removed the earphone from my ear to better understand what he was saying.

"Ilang beses ko na po kayo tinatawag." he said and put his hand on his head.

"Just wait for me outside." I said and went out.

I went straight to the stationary store because I needed to buy something for use later.

I'll paint when I'm not busy later, but if I don't feel like I want to paint, I'll just go to sleep.

When I came in, I went straight to the canvas shop, because the one I bought last week was all used yesterday, so I will buy it again.

I got two canvas sets for a week or the next week until they run out.

When I bought the canvas I wanted, I left. I went to the perfume store, because I don't have it already, so I will buy again. Victoria's secret is my favorite so that's what I always buy.

"Ma'am, is that again?" the sales lady asked me that's why I nodded. I'm already known here so they already know what I'm going to buy.

I only waited a few minutes before the perfume I bought arrived. I left there again and went to the Boutique.

I took everything I could see. When I looked at the things I bought, I realized that I couldn't carry it, so I called my driver to have him carry it.

"Yes ma'am?" it immediately answered my call.

"I need your help as I can't carry all of these by myself." I said.

"Copy Ma'am, saan po kayo ngayon?" he asked.

"I'm at the boutique." I said and hung up the call.

I chose clothes that I like again. I don't care if it's expensive, I worked hard for it so I have the right to spoil myself.

When I was tired, I sat down on the sofa inside the shop. I'm already known here and they treat me well... but I don't care.

"Ma'am, nandito na po ako." he uttered.

I just pointed out where my purchases were so, he went and took them to put them in the car. He just left me there, and I was hungry. I entered one of the famous Chain food and ate there.

I have already ordered and all I have to do is wait for it to arrive.

While waiting, I felt like I noticed a familiar man, but I'm not sure if it's him.

He entered where I was going to eat, which is why its figure became even clearer.

When he came in, we looked at each other but I immediately avoided it. Because I was stationed on the other side of the door, I can see everyone who comes in.

When I looked at him, he was no longer where I had seen him. I didn't realize that he was already sitting.

I can't believe that we will meet today.

It's been a long time but we met again.

That was him... It's Alexander Miller Walker...