CHAPTER 40

"Ate, how long will you take revenge on them? I just want to know, Ate hindi sa binabawalan kita sa paghihiganti huh? You know me I'll support you whatever you want pero sa tingin mo gusto ng Mama mo ang ginagawa mo?" Timothy suddenly asked me so I didn't know what to answer because I just suddenly thought of what he said.

I thought about everything she said to me when I was with her.

"Makinig ka sa'kin kahit na kainin ka na ng galit mo h'wag ka mag papatalo at matutong mag patawad, kahit anong mangyari naiintindihan mo?"

I suddenly thought of what Mama had told me so I became weak and sat down on the chair and just cried.

Timothy immediately supported me and I might suddenly fall.

"A-ate ayos ka lang?" Timothy asked me worriedly.

"W-water p-please." Can't breathe I said.

Timothy hurried to the kitchen to get some water.

While he was away, I just shed my tears and no one else was on my mind aside from Mama.

Ma, I'm sorry if it's just anger and revenge in my heart and mind, I just can't accept that I lost you because of them, I miss you Mama.

I don't know what to do if I continue my plan to take revenge on them or just let it go?

"Ate ito na ang tubig." he said breathlessly and he looked like he was running, I just took the water and drank it.

"Ayos ka na Ate? Anong nangyari sa'yo? Hindi ka nanaman ba makahinga? Katulad ba nung nakaraan na hindi ka makahinga?" Timothy asked a lot of questions so I just shook my head and frowned at what he was saying.

"I'm okay now b-but I couldn't breathe before because I remembered something about my past." I told him.

"Ate... ano kasi..." he didn't keep saying so I raised an eyebrow at him to let him know I was waiting for what he would say.

"What?" I asked still raising my eyebrow.

"Why don't you take therapy?" he said avoiding his eyes to me.

I don't know what should I react but I tried to smile at him sweetly and he was shocked about my reaction.

"Timothy, if you think this is the best thing to do? I'll do it." I said and he looked so happy so he approached me ang hugged me.

"Ate thank you kasi pumayag ka na, I thought it would be hard to convince you." he said and crying liked a child.

"Why are you crying? You look like an idiot, stop the drama arrgg." I said and he let go our embrace.

"I'm just happy, ang panira mo." he said and he even jokingly rolled his eyes.

"And about what you're asking me--" I didn't finish what I was going to say when he spoke.

"Ate, hindi mo na kailangan sagutin and forget about what I was asking to you earlier." he said and smiled.

"I was thinking about what you're asking to me and I decided to take a therapy first before I get revenge because I can't revenge to them if I have a Trauma right?" I said and Timothy just shook his head and smiled because he had no choice but to agree with my decision.

I'm sorry Mama...

"Whatever you want." Timothy said and rolled his eyes.

SOMEONE'S POV

"Confirm Dad, Addison and Aubrielle are the same, she really is Aubrielle, she's the one we were looking for." Casper said to his Father.

"What? Are you sure about what you're saying?" Cooper asked.

"Yes Dad, pina-imbestigahan ko ulit kung saan pinangyarihan ang sunog at sabi nung nurse at ng mga bumberong nandoon noon ay may nailigtas daw silang bata at kulay ng mata nito ay blue, at ang nalaman ko ay sabi nung nurse ay si Mr. Davis ay nandoon din at kasama niya ang bata," Casper explained

"And nalaman ko rin na kinuha na ni Mr. Davis o ni Anthony si Aubrielle and'yan na sa folder lahat ng info ma nagsasabi na si Aubrielle at Addison ay iisa. Maraming possibilities na si Addison at si Aubrielle ay iisa dahil wala ng babaeng anak si Anthony kun'di si Addison lang at maari rin nagparetoke si Aubrielle para maging si Addison." Casper said and Cooper is just sitting on the chair and proudly looking at his son.

"You really proven yourself that you're my son and I don't have a failure child." Cooper said and Casper is smiling at him.

"Kung gano'n kailangan ng planuhin kung kailan natin siya kukuhanin." Casper said and Cooper smiled like a devil.

"Wait Dad bakit hindi mo ipagawa kay Alexander at Jett ang gusto mong mangyari? Tutal sila naman talaga ang nagsasabi na si Addison at Aubrielle ay magkaiba." Casper devilish suggestions to his Dad and his Dad agreed.

"Good one Son." Cooper said.

"Bukas na bukas kailangan kong kausapin sila Jett at Alexander about d'yan." Cooper said and Casper just nodded.

"Casper, Tito ano nanaman itong pinaplano niyo?" Ashley suddenly shown up because she heard everything they were talking, Ashley is Casper's cousin.

"Ashley, what are you doing here?" Cooper angrily asked her.

"I'm here because I want to hang with your Son Tito, but I didn't mean to hear everything about what you guys were talking." Ashley said.

"Ashley, get out." Cooper seriously madly said to his niece.

"Tito, bakit nadamay sila Alexander at Jett? 'di ba pamangkin mo rin si--" she couldn't finish because Cooper shouted at her.

"Ashley, get the f*cking out of this room!" Cooper shout and Ashley left the room and she was crying.

"Dad, calm down. Okay may sasabihin pa ako na ikakatuwa mo at hayaan mo na si Ashley." Casper said.

"Casper just tell me." Cooper said.

"Gusto ko lang sabihin sa'yo Dad 'yung tungkol sa pinag-uutos mo sa'kin na tungkol sa kay Aubrey na nanay ni Aubriel--" he couldn't finish because his father interrupt him.

"Casper just straight to the point, what about Aubrey?" he said.

"Aubrey Sullivan is alive." Casper said.