CHAPTER 35

"What?! Oh my god Ate, kaya pala may something sa inyo, eh mag kaibigan pala kayo dati huh? Hmm." he said and he even rubbed his chin as if he thought Miller and I were together.

"Hey whatever you're thinking stop that. We just became friends but because of what happened, we lost our friendship." I said but he just laughed.

"Napaka defensive mo naman Ate wala naman akong sinasabi, eh. Pero sure ka kaibigan lang? Hindi mo siya naging crush?" he was teasing me so I immediately kicked him in the leg and then got up and left the little warehouse.

"Ate! wait lang, aray ko ang sakit ng sipa mo sa'kin... Wait lang Ate binibiro lang kita, eh!" he said but I just ignored him and went up to my room to rest. Before I go to bed I go to my vanity and look in the mirror.

I removed my contact lenses first before I combed my short hair. After I finished combing, I went to the bathroom and took a half bath. When I was done I took my robe and wrapped it around my body. I just wore a night dress so I could sleep comfortably.

I lay down and slept.

When I woke up it's 8 o'clock so I got up immediately because Timothy and I talked about going to Mrs. Anderson.

I take a bath when I'm done I brush my teeth.

I wore a blue crop-top pairing my checkered blue above-the-knee skirt with a pair of sky blue mules.

"Timothy! Are you done? Hurry up!" I shout because he can't hear me if I don't shout.

"Wait lang Ate, matatapos na toothbrush lang ako!" he shouted so I left the door of his room and went down. I went to the living room and sat on the couch and there I waited for him.

After so many years he finally finished so I got up from my seat and walked out and he just followed me.

We get in the car and start the engine.

The hospital is just near our Company so I know where we are going.

When we arrived I parked my car first and got out. We entered the hospital and asked which room Mrs. Anderson was in.

"Room 202 Ma'am." said the nurse so we immediately nodded and left. We took the elevator first and we went to the fourth floor, We knock first before we enter.

"Are you okay? why did you do that?" Mr. Anderson asked Mrs. Anderson.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. I just did that because--" she cut off what she was going to say because she saw us enter.

We caught up with Mr. and Mrs. Anderson talking.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Anderson I know you didn't expect us to come here but we are here to thank you." I said what my purpose really was.

"Why? You don't have to go in here." Mrs. Ria said.

"I want to thank you because I found out what you did, thank you for saving my life and I really do owe you but you shouldn't have done that because you might get hurt, it's a good thing that's just what happened. I'm sorry if I was rude but I really appreciate what you did but please don't repeat that because I still have a guilty conscience when something happens to you because of me." I told her and she just smiled at me.

"It's alright, and your welcome. Just be careful next time." she said and I just smiled at her and said goodbye that we are leaving because I might be late I still have meetings because now I will take care of that because I canceled all the meetings yesterday.

When we came to the Company, Timothy was still with me because he said he would take care of me first. I don't need a bodyguard because I can handle myself.

I went to my office and called Shaina.

"Yes ma'am?" she said when she answered my call.

"Go to my office now." I said and then turned off the call.

"Grabe ka Ate, nakakatakot ka talaga 'no? Mabuti na lang hindi ako pinapasok ni Dad dito sa Company kasi nakakatakot kang maging boss." he said ang I rolled my eyes because of what he said.

Minutes later my secretary came up.

"Good morning Ma'am, g-good morning Sir." she greeted us, but when she greeted Timothy it became a small voice but I just ignored it.

"What's my schedule for today?" I asked while looking at my nails because I need to get a manicure again hmm.

"9:30 AM kay Mr. Walker po and mamayang 1:30 kay Mrs. Santos and si Mr. Anderson po sabi niya po bukas na lang daw po kayo mag meeting dahil babantayan niya po si Mrs. Anderson." she told me and I nodded.

"Thank you." I shortly said.

It's 8:25 so I have 5 minutes to prepare.

I just fixed myself and combed my short hair.

I looked myself at mirror and I looked stunning.

"Bye, I gotta go." saying goodbye at them and Timothy's just nodded and Shaina smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes at them because they obviously flirting each other.

I entered the conference room and immediately saw Miller sitting in the chair and looking deep in thought.

"Hey, let's start." I said that's why he stood up immediately.

"Good morning." he said so I just nodded and sat in my chair.

"Have you eaten?" he suddenly asked so I looked at him curiously.

"Y-yes why?" I said, why am I stuttering? because all of sudden why did he ask that?

"Wala, sana all kumain na." he whispered but I still hear it clearly.

"You haven't eaten yet?" I asked.

"Hindi pa pero mamaya na lang sige simulan na natin ang meeting." he said and I just smiled at him awkwardly.

"Okay." I slowly said and start the meeting.