CHAPTER 39

What? Eddison? What is his connection to the Eddison's?

Because I heard his last name I immediately punched him in the face.

Before I could pull him in the face, his cellphone rang, so he immediately walked away from me.

"Bakit mo ako binira sa pogi kong mukha? Mamaya wala ng babae ang lumapit sa'kin, pasalamat ka hindi kita p'wedeng saktan at baka lalo lang masira ang pogi kong mukha juice colored ang pogi kong mukha." he dramatically said and he just whispered the middle he said so I didn't understand, what I just understood was what he said "Juice colored" duh? what does that mean?

"What is your connection with--" I couldn't finish because he ran away.

"Bye, see you I badly need to go!" he shout and I just rolled my eyes.

My jogging is ruined because of that jerk!

I don't have a choice but to get back to the Mansion and get ready to go the Company.

I wore a fitted black crop top pairing my black half circle skirt with a pair of stiletto.

I won't forget about wearing a contact lenses.

"Ate papasok ka ngayon? Sasama ako huh?" he said when we met on the stairs, I went down the stairs and he went up. I just rolled my eyes because I know that I don't have a choice just to agreed.

"Good morning Addison, how is your sleep Addison?" smiling asked Tita Stella, I approach her and smiled, I kissed her at the cheeks.

"Good morning Tita, and it was good. What about you Tita? Do you have a jetlag?" I asked because maybe she's tired because of their trip.

"Yes, I do have jetlag and I didn't get a good sleep, my gosh I'm to tired." she said but she still looked gorgeous even she's stressed or tired.

"Why don't you get some rest Tita? Go upstairs and get some rest." I said and I even push her gently.

"Okay, you don't have to push me, bye sweetie I get some rest na." she said and kissed me on a cheek and go upstairs.

I go to the kitchen to look for something to eat but if I don't like the food maybe I'll just eat at the restaurant.

When I looked at the food I was disgusted because of the food... It was vegetables. I frowned because I don't like vegetables.

I just decided to eat at the restaurant later.

"Timothy hurry up, I'm going to late!" I shout.

"I'm coming." said Timothy and I saw him running at the stairs.

"Timothy be careful you could've hurt yourself." I told him angrily because he might fall down the stairs, I'm just worried.

"Sorry Ate kasi ikaw..." he didn't finish his sentence because I looked at him badly.

"I'm sorry Ate." he frowning said.

"Let's go." I changed the topic because we might late.

We get in the car and I start the engine.

When we were at the road I talk to him.

"Tell them that we have a meeting and I have something to discuss." I told him.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Are you lutang or what?" I irritated said.

"Wow ate ulitin mo nga 'yung word na lutang, ang cute ng pagkakasabi mo "are you luteng?" Wow ate saan mo nakuha 'yung word na 'yon?" he teased me and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up, so I was saying is tell the members that we have a meeting later because I have something to discuss." I told him again.

"Oo sasabihin ko mamaya pero sagutin mo muna 'yung tanong ko saan mo nakuha 'yung word na 'yon? Kasi ang pagkakaalam ko napaka old fashion mo tapos puro English ka lang." he said and I rolled my eyes again because of his talking nonsense.

"I just heard that word from Grace and Najifah, at first I don't know what does it mean but I'm really corious I even search it but I don't have a answer that I really want to know because all I search is "floating" I don't have a choice but just to asked Grace and she said that it's like a floating but her/his brain is floating arrgg I forgot what she say again forget about it, I already say so much nonsense, so annoying." I said so much nonsense and he just laughing so hard, when were at the front of the Company I get out of the car and Timothy too.

When he get out of the car I approach him and hit his shoulder I even pinched his ear and it turning red so I let go of his ear.

He looked at me furious but still pouting, he looked so cute.

"Ate, I hate you." Timothy pouting said and he crossed his arm and walk away. I chuckled because he really looked so cute.

"Timothy wait!" I shout but he didn't listen to me instead he continued walking.

"I will tell Shaina about your secret!" I shout but I make sure that we're the two who can hear about what am I supposed to say.

Few seconds past he stop walking and faced me looking at me begging.

"Alright I'll stop, let's go inside." I told him but he still frowning.

When we arrive at my office Timothy sat at the couch and still frowning but when he sees Shaina his emotion immediately changed.

"Hi Shaina." he smiling like idiot.

I forgot to eat breakfast but I ate lunch because Shaina ordered a food.

I just have three meetings and it's not hassle so I finish the meeting on three PM.

"Timothy did you already tell them?" I asked.

"Yes, Ate they're waiting at the Warehouse." he said.

"Let's go." I said.

When we arrive at the Mansion we immediately went down to go to the little Warehouse.

They all bowed they're head to us.

"I already tell you'll about Miller right? Najifah and Excel what's going on with what I assigned to both of you?" I asked.

"Ma'am, we really did our best but we all know about Miller is he has a Three cousin which is Casper, Maverick, and Ashley." Najifah answered.

"Wait, about Maverick I met him already." I told them and they all shocked and Timothy too.

"What? You already met him? Did he hurt you? What he did to you?" Timothy hysterically said.

"Calm down, I just met him earlier in the morning and he's okay just like Miller but I'm not buying because we don't know his identity either." I said and they all listening to me so I continue what I was talking.

"You, Grace and Nicole can handle about Maverick and his full name is Maverick Jett Eddison just to make sure you didn't mistaken." I said.

"And the rest, can handle the members of Eddison that's all, the meeting is over. You may now leave." I told them and I'm the first who get out of the little warehouse.