CHAPTER 41

"Ate kailan mo gusto magpa-therapy? Para masabihan ko si Doctor Morales." Timothy said.

"Tomorrow morning, I'm busy right now 'cause I have two meetings." I said without looking at him because I'm busy scanning this files that Shaina gave it to me.

"Ma'am, nasa conference room na po sila Mr. and Mrs. Anderson." Shaina told me so I just nodded at her.

"Give me five minutes." I said.

I looked myself at the mirror and combed my short hair.

"Ate, ayos na 'yan maganda ka na. Baka naghihintay na sila." Timothy told me I just rolled my eyes at him.

I stood up and left at the office.

When I was at the door of the conference room I took a deep breath before I opened the door.

I smiled at them even though I knew I was just trying to smile but I had to smile at them.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, I'm happy that you're okay now Mrs. Ria." I said at them, smiling.

"Hi Miss Addison, kahapon pa ako ayos pero ngayon lang ako pinayagan ni Zane na lumabas ng hospital." she said ang I just force myself to smile.

Wait? Zane?

I'm stuck for a minute but Mr. Anderson interrupt me from thinking.

"Let's start?" he asked I just force myself smiling.

"S-sure." I said and the meeting started.

When the meeting end, I asked my secretary to bring the food here.

"Addison, are you okay?" Mrs. Ria asked me so I force a small smile again.

"Yes, I'm fine. My secretary brought a food here, excuse me I'm just going to the restroom.

They just nodded. I stood up and go to the restroom.

I don't know why my mood seems to change every time I see Mrs. Ria.

I was wondering if we had met or what, as if I knew her as well, but I just couldn't remember.

Every time she looks at me she seems to mean something, every time I look into her eyes she seems sad.

I don't know how familiar her eyes are and how she looks at me.

I stopped thinking about that and left the restroom.

While I was walking I saw Miller so I changed my way so he couldn't see me ... but I still couldn't escape from him because he saw me so I took a deep breath before I faced him without emotions.

"What do you want?" I asked him with no emotion.

He scratched his head he smiled at me awkwardly that's why I wondered of what he's doing.

"What? you will just stand there or will you say something else? you're wasting my time. " I said disgusted.

"I... I'm sorry." he said and then turned around and left. I was left wondering why he was sorry for me? he didn't do anything wrong... or maybe did he do something bad that I don't know yet?

I just shook my head because I was confused by his actions.

I sighed again and went to my office first.

I saw Timothy at the couch, sleeping.

I just sat down on my swivel chair quietly because Timothy is sleeping.

"Ate wake up." Timothy woke me up so I immediately opened my eyes. I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize I fell asleep, what time is it? " I said and I fixed my hair because it was messy when I feel asleep on the table.

"It's, 6:30 PM Ate." he said and I was shocked.

"What?! Oh my gosh I have two meetings, oh my gosh a-ano na ang gagawin ko?" I said and Timothy was shocked because I spoke Tagalog again.

"W-wow Ate anong nangyari sa'yo? May nag sabi ba sa'yo sa panaginip mong mag Tagalog ka?" he said and chuckle. "Ang cute nung pagka sabi mo ng gagawin." he said ang laugh again I heard Shaina trying to stop her laughing but I just ignored them and sit at the couch again, irritated now.

When they both stop laughing.

"Ate 'yung dalawang meeting mo ay naging isa na lang kaya si Shaina na lang ang nakipag meeting, 'yung isa kasi si kuya Miller? Umalis kasi siya bigla, eh." he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Alright let's go home?" I told him but he frowned at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go at the Mall? Maaga pa naman, eh." he said ang I just rolled my eyes again.

"Timothy, I will only be the third wheel to you when you take me with you, kayo na lang. "I said but he looked at me as if begging so I sighed again.

"Alam mo naman Ate na hindi ako pinapayagan ni Mom kapag hindi kita kasama, eh." he said and pout again. "Saka mabuti 'yan ate dalasan mong mag Tagalog ayos 'yan huh? Dalasan mo parang awa." he said and I heard Shaina laughing.

"Whatever, alright let's go. But when the time is 9:30 PM you don't have a choice but to leave, understand?" I said and he happily looked at me I just smiled at him at little and walk away.

We get in the car and I started the engine.

When we're at the mall I let them feel free and I just go at the Milk Tea Shop because I'm thirsty.

I just stayed at the Milk Tea Shop and waited the Milk Tea's arrived.

I took out my cellphone so I wouldn't get bored.

I played plants vs zombies on my cellphone, I don't know why my cellphone has a games because I don't like to play games, maybe Timothy downloaded it. I didn't complain anymore because it's useful because I'm not boring anymore, I know how to play it because sometimes I notice that Shaina and Grace also played it, so I know how to use it, it's easy for me to learn.

I heard the door of the Milk Tea Shop open so I couldn't help but look at it because I was just near the door.

A woman tall, smooth, white her skin and beautiful came in, maybe she's just like my age. Because I was looking at her she also looked at me, I didn't show any emotion to her but she smiled at me so I just smiled a little at her.

She entered and went to the counter, maybe to order Milk Tea as well.

I shook my head because I was wondering of myself because why do I care?

"Hi, is this seat is available?" the woman who entered earlier asked me.

I just shook my head.

"Can I sit here?" she asked again so I looked at her.

"Sure." I said and I saw her smiled but I just looked at my phone again.

My Milk Tea arrived so I got up from my seat, but I wondered why the woman also stood up.

"Are you leaving?" she asked me so I just nodded.

"I'm Ashley." she said and held out her hand to me, I don't want to be rude so I just shake hands to her.

"I'm Addison." I said shortly and then left the shop.

When I got out there I just realized that she seemed to have the same name Ashley but before I could remember Timothy and Shaina had arrived.