CHAPTER 38

SOMEONE'S POV

"Casper, what's going on with what I'm asking you to do? Have you confirmed that she's the one we're looking for?" said the head master. Cooper Jace Eddison.

"Dad, it's not confirmed yet. Dahil wala sa kan'ya ang mga characteristics or any trace na siya ang hinahanap natin." said his son, Casper Lace Eddison.

""You need to know right away because we're running out of time to follow her then what? What if she's not what we're looking for, you really need to know if she's Aubrielle Aria Sullivan." he said angrily to his son.

"Dad just wait we'll know that she's the one we're looking for, I'm just waiting for the time."   Casper smirk.

"Where's Jett? Only Alexander and Jett are missing here." the head Master said.

"Ahh Jett? I don't know Dad maybe he's looking for the girl again or maybe he's at the bar." said Casper, and because of what Casper said Cooper hold his forehead because Jett was the headache in the group because he was always missing in action.

"God, Jett again. Call him right away and tell him that we have a meeting and he's missing." the head master told them.

One member called Jett immediately.

On the other side Miller show up at the meeting with envelope.

"Oh great you came, we were looking for you. Where have you been?" Cooper said to Miller.

"I'm sorry Tito, I just finished something and I will show you all something." Miller said and show the envelope, first he gave it to Cooper.

"What is it all about Alexander?" Copper asked.

"That's the proofs that Addison and Aubrielle are different wait let me tell you something." Miller said.

"Alexander just straight to the point, suspense is killing me."

"Alright you said a long ago that Aubrielle-- that you referring is has a blue eyes, right?" Miller asked and Cooper's nodded.

All members are listening to Miller.

"Then Aubrielle has a damage because of what happened right? But when I scanned Addison she doesn't have a scar or anything can proved that she's not the one we were looking for." Miller explained.

"And Aubrielle is my best friend and I really know her and I will proved that Aubrielle and Addison is different, and that's all Tito." Miller said.

"Is it true that they are different?" Cooper asked just to make sure, but Casper interrupt them.

"No Dad, Addison and Aubrielle are the same. Why? I have so many reasons that she really the one we were looking for." Casper interrupt.

"Casper you really know that I don't like jokes right? Then tell me seriously and give me a good reason." Cooper warned Casper.

"Alexander said na walang scar si Addison and her blue eyes? You really think na she can't wear a contact lenses? And no scars huh? What if she have surgery? Para hindi mag mukhang siya ang hinahanap natin, I suggest na we need to investigate her again just to make sure that we didn't mistaken." he explained and his Father glad that he has no child an a failure.

"I'm impressed, thank you Alexander to your cooperation and may be you're right but Casper has a point either so I declare that we need a time to investigate her." Cooper said.

Miller don't have a choice so he just nodded and agreed to the Head Master said.

Jett show up when the meeting end.

"Where have you been Jett? We were looking for you? You missed a important meeting, how disgrace you are? I always told you how important the meetings right?!" Cooper angrily said.

"I'm sorry Head Master, I was with Addison." he said and all the attention went to him because of what he said.

"What? Tell me everything." Cooper said.

"I was following her earlier and she caught me but it was okay and I just want to say na hindi talaga siya ang hinahanap natin." he said and Miller sigh in relief.

"We were talking about that and Casper has a point but I appreciate your effort but my decision is final we need a time to investigate her and if we confirmed that she's the one we were looking for you Alexander and Jett need to bring me Addison--Aubrielle or whatever she is just bring her to me." Cooper told them.

"And I have a task to you Casper." he said.

"All of you, get out." he told them and they leave immediately, Miller and Jett too.

"What is it Dad?" he asked.

"I think Aubrey is still alive and that's what you have to do, find her and find out all the details of why she's still alive if you have to go to the scene do it just to find out if she's alive." Cooper said and Casper nodded.

On the other side Miller and Jett was talking.

"What are you talking about that you were with Addison?" Miller said.

"Relax, I was talking to her you're being silly dont be jealous alright?" he tease him.

"Ano pinagusapan niyo?" he calmed said.

"Hmm, wala masyado kasi tumawag bigla sila sakin, eh. Saka nakakatakot pala 'yang girlfriend mo." he said and smirk at him.

"Shut up, just tell me what happened." he said and rolled his eyes.

"Para kang bakla, ayon na nga alam mo ba hiniltak ako no'n? Tinulak ba naman ako sa pader ang sakit kaya, ayan oh may sugat ako sa braso." turo niya sa braso niya. "Tapos iyon sinabi ko relax lang pero hindi niya pa rin ako binitawan kaya ang ginawa ko--" he couldn't continue what he was going to say because Miller suddenly spoke.

"Sinaktan mo siya? Jett kapag sinaktan mo siya masasapak talaga ki--" he couldn't continue what he was talking about because Jett interrupt him too.

"Easy, you're being over reacting." he said and laugh. "Ang ginawa ko ay hinayaan ko siya nagpakilala ako sa kan'ya kaso mukhang nagalit kasi dahil sa apelyido ko kaya tinulak niya ako ng malakas at binira 'yung pogi kong mukha, ayan oh tignan mo mamaya magkakapasa na ako juice colored." he dramatically said.

"You deserve it, bakit mo kasi sinundan? Buti nga 'yan lang natamo, eh." he said and smirk.

"H'wag mo ako ngisihan buti nga pinagtanggol kita kanina kasi nando'n ako kanina kaya sinabi kong hindi siya ang hinahanap natin," he said and approach Miller and Jett look like he was something to say.

"Pero siya talaga si Aubrielle 'di ba?" he whispered to him.