29) Lets be honest

East.

'This wasn't part of the plan.' I say in my head as I watch Ki start to undress. I look at her head to toe and this bitch just ain't Lynn. No bitch will ever be Lynn.

I watch her climb on the bed and start to pull my pants down. 'But on the other hand I haven't had no pussy in a while.' I rub my face trying to clear my head cause a nigga ain't thinking right.

"Aye ma I can't do this. I'm here to get my woman back. I'm sorry." I say gently pushing her off of me.

She laughs and gets off the bed. "Your woman." She starts to put on her clothes. "Your woman is eating coochie now. I don't think she wants you back. Especially after the bull shit I heard you put her through."

"You out here laughing like you ain't tryna get her sloppy seconds." I say laughing and getting up to open the door. This bitch is a sorry excuse for a friend. I definitely need to tell Lynn to let her go.

She rolls her eyes and walks out slamming the door. I look at my phone and it's only ten. Damn this is gonna be a long night.
//////////////
I look over at my phone and see it's 2 in the morning. I don't know these niggas who the fuck is knocking on my door.

I get up and open the door and I'm met with Lynn and a bottle.

"Hey." I say in as neutral of tone as possible.

"Hi." She says walking past me and sitting on the floor.

I close the door and walk over to my backpack and grab a blunt out the package.

"I trade you." I say lighting it and offering it to her. I rather her not be drunk the first conversation we have.

She smirks and takes it from me and putting it to her lips. "What you don't trust me drinking cause I threw a drink at you?"

I admire her face and the freckles that cover only the right side of her face when she doesn't wear makeup. "Your girl know you in here?" I ask smirking back at her. I take the blunt from her and take a hit.

"So you wanted to talk." She says taking a deep breath.

I hand her back the blunt expecting her to deny it but she accepts. When she start smoking like this? "Lynn." I say rubbing my face. I didn't think this conversation would happen this soon.

She tilts her head while exhaling the smoke. "Sorry doesn't begin to cover it. There's no excuse for what I did but I didn't want your life to pause because of some stupid shit I did to get put in jail."

I could see her eyes watering up causing my heart to tighten up. "That wasn't your choice to make." She says with a shaky voice. "I needed you. We lost our s-" her voice cuts out and tears start streaming down her face.

"Lynn. Baby." I reach towards her and she moves away from me.

"I know. I knew. It would be hard knowing that he wasn't yours but I didn't think." She sobs out. "I didn't think you would leave me over it." She says wiping her face.

"I loved that baby. That is still my son. It was just hard looking at you when y'all have the exact same face. I was being selfish and I see now that what I thought was best for you only hurt you worse mama." I say pleading for her to understand that I would give my life for her.

"Fuck you East. Cause this wouldn't have happened if you weren't fucking around with that girl. He came out of me. I lost A PART OF ME." She yells increasingly getting louder and crying again standing up.