13) She

Hi I don't edit. 🙂

.Lynn.

"Bitch why you walking like that." Mehg says as her and Odell walk into East's house.

"Like what?" I ask tilting my head and squinting my eyes. I was gonna tell her but this is not a conversation I wanna have in front of the guys.

"Like you just..." she looks at East and then back at me and smiles.

"East can we use your room?" I ask grabbing her arm and leading her to the stairs.

"That's cool." He says smirking at me. Ugh God not him too

I drag her up the stairs and into East room closing the door. "Ew bitch I'm not sitting on this bed. Y'all couldn't change the sheets?"

I look on the bed and see a mess of white everywhere. I look at her and we both bust out laughing. "Look. He had me knocked out okay. I ain't never been put to sleep."

"Bitchhhhhh" she scream yells sitting on the dresser. "You know you gotta give me all of the detail what in the fuck."

"I can't." I say turning red. "If I talk about it you and O gonna get put out." I laugh.

"Alright alright." She laughs. So how you really doing? I know the other night was a lot." She says rubbing my shoulder.

"Honestly. I'm okay. I'm hurt don't get me wrong. I was talking to East and he thinks I should have a conversation with Tony."

"I mean or you could just kill him." I look up at her and her face is straight. Oh she's serious.

"We not about to kill him Mehg." She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "But if it's not too much to ask I was wondering if you'd sit in on the conversation. You know how easily I give in when it comes to him."

"Sure when is it?" She asks hopping down and walking around East room

"I'm honestly gonna try to get it out of the way today. He's been blowing my phone up and I need answers."

"Ahhh sis me and Odell have plans." I look down a little disappointed but quickly wipe the look off of my face.

"Oh okay. It's fine. East said he'll do it if you couldn't."

"Booooo." She says rolling her eyes. "East this East that. He's not finna take my bestie. Come on hoe." She grabs my arm dragging me out of the room and down the stairs. Damn did she get stronger.

"Babe." We walk into the living room where East and Odell are playing 2k.

"Yes baby." He says not looking away from the game.

"Can I talk to you in the kitchen." She asks using this baby voice that she only uses when she wants something.

"Yea pause the game nigga." He pauses the game and pushes East up side his head.

"Aye bitch I'll kill you I don't give a damn about your contract." East says frowning causing the wrinkles to form on his forehead.

I laugh walking over to him and sit on his lap. "Fix your face." I say rubbing the wrinkles on his forehead.

"Or what?" He asks smirking and rubbing his thumb along my bottom lip.

"Why does it always have to a or wh-" He cuts me off by bringing his lips to mine.

"Damn we left y'all alone for 2 seconds and y'all about to fuck?" O says coming around the corner.

I pull away laughing and East throws the controller at Odell's head.