1) You lucky

.Makalynn.

"Have a nice day at work baby." I say to my husband as he leaves for work.

"I will." He gives me a peck on the lips and heads out the door.

I lay in bed a little while longer until I hear the front door close.

I pick up the phone and immediately call my bestfriend.

"Hey bitch what you up to?" Mehgan says loudly through the phone.

I laugh. "Nothing. Tony just left for work. I cleaned the house yesterday so I don't have anything to do. What you doing?"

"Finna head to the nail salon ima come scoop get ready."

I sigh. I know Tony doesn't really like me leaving the house unless it for groceries or him but I figure he'll make an exception since she's my bestfriend. 

"Okay. I'm gonna get in the shower."

"Bye." She hangs up the phone before I can respond per usual.

I get in and take a quick shower knowing how fast she drives. I go to my walk in closet and pick out A simple biker shorts and top outfit. I put on my nude clear strapped heels and grab my YSL purse.

I sit down at my vanity and brush out my wig and put on light make up with some simple jewelry to match.

I hear the text message tone go off and I see that it's Mehgan

Mehg: I'm outside hoe. Come on 🙄

I hurry and put the finishing touches on my make up and head outside.

"Bitch you look cute." She says.

I laugh. She talks so aggressive that anyone from the outside would think that we had a problem. "You look cute too. You always dressing over the top."

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't." She laughs. "I don't see why you don't. Yo nigga rich as fuck. Y'all in this big ass house and he doesn't want you to work. Lynn I'd be ballin out."