10) Baby

Never edited 🥴

.Lynn.

"Excuse me?" I say laughing believing it was a joke. I make eye contact with Mehgan and I can see her starting to sober up with a frown on her face.

"I said that was bullshit." I make eye contact with a girl who honestly looks a little bit like me.

 "Do I know you?" I ask

"Do I know you?" I ask. Trying to stay calm and ignore my gut feeling. I see Mehg start to take off her shoes.

"No. But your husband does." She says with a smirk.

"Baby lets go I'll explain everything to you in the car." I look over at him starting to get confused.

"You work for him?" I ask as she gets up and starts to walk towards the stage. People start to get out of the way and I see people start to whisper. As she gets closer I see Meghan try to yank away from Odell and East.

"No I don't work for him." She smirks standing in front of me. "Baby tell her before I do."

"Baby?" I hear Mehgan say. "Hoe you done lost yo damn mind."

"Baby chill this don't have nothing to do with us." He says back get up into the wall.

"Fuck you mean. That's my friend." I hear her say.

"Antonio you better say something." I don't wanna believe what she's hinting out. I need to hear it straight from his mouth. I look at him and see his eyes watering up.

"Baby I'm sorry." He grabs my arms and pull me into a hug. "We can fix this. I don't want to be with her she doesn't mean anything to me."

"Baby." She says mocking him and laughing. "Girl that nigga don't love you."

"Odell. Let me go I'm not fucking playing." I pull away from Tony and make eye contact with East and he has the same look on his face as Mehg.

I can't hype this situation up or this could really go left. "Look this is his birthday and I'd rather not do this in front of the guest. If you'd like we can have this conversation in private."

I could feel myself sobering up and my hands began to ball into fist. "Fuck all that. I've been quiet and hidden enough." She laughs. "And what kind of dumb bitch do you have to be to not realize your hus-"

"YOU HOME WRECKING ASS BITCH." I see a streak of blonde dart across the floor and before she can get to the girl East grabs her. "East please let me goooo." I can hear that she's crying.

"She ain't worth it ma. Odell take her home or to the back of the room." He says.

"I ain't going no where. Y'all got me fucked up. Don't touch me. I can walk." She says as Odell guides her to the back.

"Yea listen to your friend cause this ain't what you want." She says. That was it. I bend down and unbuckle my heels.

"Why you so mad ma. You the one sleeping with my husband. We ain't do nothing to you." I say getting pissed off.

"Bitch you clearly ain't doing enough. Why ya mans with me." She says rolling her neck.

I hear Mehgan knocking stuff over causing people to look to the back of the room while I walk up to the girl.

"Watch that B word ma. You said what you had to say now leave." I push my finger into her forehead and East wraps his arm around me pulling me back. "I wasn't gonna hit her. I don't fight. She ain't worth it."

"Lynn. I'm dead ass. Beat that hoe up."

"Nigga take her home." East says his voice deeper than usual. "Matter fact all y'all nosey ass niggas need to leave."

"Thanks for coming." I hear Tony say as people start to file out of the room.

"Bitch you ain't touching nobody." I hear over the top of everybody. I pull my hair up with the hairtie Mehg had gave me earlier in the party.

"I'm good I'm good." I say so East will let go of me. Mehg gets away from Odell and starts running to the front causing enough of a distraction for me to grab the girl by her hair.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU TO WATCH THAT BITCH WORD HOE." I sling her down and climb on top of her punching her.

"Bitch get off of me." She cries and I feel someone pulling me off of her so I grab her hair.

"You need to watch your mouth. Say yes ma'am." I say.

"Ma let her go. She lost. It's good." He says yelling over her screams for me to let her go.

Tony appears trying to pull the girl out of my grip. "Say yes ma'am hoe. You got me messed up." I say letting go of her as East carries me onto the stage.

"AND YOU DID ALL THAT FOR NOTHING. YEA THATS YOUR HUSBAND BUT I HAVE HIS FIRST BABY. YOU NEED TO MEET YOUR 2 YEAR OLD STEP SON BITCH."

Mehgan stops trying to get away from Odell. Tony looks like he'd just seen a ghost and East looks at me and then shrugs letting me go.

"Lynn." Mehg says in the calmest voice. "If you don't. I will."

"Antonio. You serious my nigga." I say trying not to cry.

"Yes bitch."

"Mehg." I say exhausted at this point. Mehgan grabs the girl from the back and starts dragging her.

"How could you do this to me. Your wife. I love you. I loved you. YOU COULDNT EVEN BE HONEST WITH ME." I feel myself start to cry pissing me off even more.

"Baby I wasn't trying to. I didn't wanna hurt you. It just happened." He said crying and walking towards me.

"YOU GOT ME OUT HERE LOOKING STUPID. CUSSING AND FIGHTING. YOU KNOW I DONT DO THAT. AND ON TOP OF THAT A BABY. A BABY NIGGA. I COULD FORGIVE THE CHEATING BUT A BABY." I say pushing his chest harder with each word.

"Baby please forgive me. She means nothing to me." He gets on his knees wrapping his arms around me.

"Let go of me Antonio." I say balling my fist up.

"Please don't leave me." He says crying. I bend down to pick up my shoes and step out of his grasp.

"East can we go?" I ask.

He nods his head and we walk over towards the door where Mehg has the girl laying on the ground bloody. "I suggest you go home to your son while you can Ma." I say squatting down next to the girl.

I laugh standing up. "Y'all deserve eachother."

Mehgan kicks the girl and Odell grabs her leading her out the door."

"East." I say as we walk out the door.

"Yea ma." He says moving the hair out of my face.

"I need a drink." I say leaning into him.

_________________________
Sup 🤗