16) Next Subject

Ima stop posting if y'all don't comment 💀

.East.

It's finally Friday and a nigga couldn't be more happy. Business be booming on the weekends and my lady is off.

I hear my phone ring and see that it's X.

"What's good."

"Who you around?" He asks I can tell he tryna play it cool but something's bothering him.

"Nobody. I'm finna bring Lynn some lunch. Problem?"

"Aye bro. Swing by my house when you done."

"Bet." I hang up the phone and get out grabbing the bag from Boston market. Whatever X gotta tell me can't be good. Closing the door I got this weird feeling that I was being watched.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a cop car parked by the entrance of the parking garage. I shake my head and walk inside. Opps always lurkin somewhere.

I walk up to the front desk and I can see the bitch already looking me up and down and biting her lip. I don't have time for this bullshit. I lean onto the counter. "Aye I'm here for my girl."

She frowns and clears her throat. "And who is your girl sir?"

Dumb ass. "Lynn."

She rolls her eyes and types something into the phone picking it up. "Mrs. Smith. There's someone here to see you." She hangs up the phone and smiles at me. "You can go sit over there and wait for her."

I smirk at her and walk over to the couch in the waiting room. I look around at the chandeliers and shit in the room. This place bout boujie as hell. Lynn big head ass fit in just fine in here. I hear the elevator and look up to see Lynn coming off of it.

 I hear the elevator and look up to see Lynn coming off of it

Damn.

"East." She squeals running to me. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me.

"Lynn." I mock back in the same tone smiling at her

" I mock back in the same tone smiling at her