19) I'm here

Happy 5 am non edited chapter 🙂

.East.

"What happened?" Lynn asks opening her eyes looking between me and who I now know is her boss.

"You passed out in the bathroom mamas so I brought you straight to the hospital." Her boss says.

Mamas. Who the fuck she calling mamas.

OH MY GOD IS MY BABY OKAY?" She damn near screams. The heart rate on her monitor starts to sky rocket.

"Ma relax. The baby's fine." I say grabbing both sides of her face. "They ran some test while you were out. We're waiting on results though."

"Everything's good love." I feel like this bitch is trying me. And this ain't what she want.

I feel Lynn squeeze my hand and I look down at her." How you feel?" I ask her brushing her hair behind her ear.

"A little light headed but I'm okay. By the way  Thank you Ty." She says smiling at her.

Am I missing something.

"It's not a problem. Ima leave y'all alone though. And don't worry about work. I'll give you paid time off." She says rubbing her arm.

"Thank you so much Ty." She leans down and kisses Lynn on the forehead.

"It was nice to meet you uhhhh." She holds out her hand.

"East. It's East." I grip the fuck out of her hand and shake it.

"East. I'll see you around." She smirks then leaves closing the door.

"What's that about?"

"The truth?" She asks looking almost ashamed.

"Yea." She starting to piss me off but I don't wanna stress her out anymore than she already is.

"I don't know. We flirt but we haven't done anything." She says

"Do you want to do something?"

We hear a knock on the door and in walks the nurse. " Mrs. Smith?"

"Brewster." I say under my breath. Lynn looks at me and laughs.

"Yes ma'am."

"So the baby's fine but we did notice that you have a tilted pelvis? Did you know that ma'am?"

I look over at Lynn and see that she's trying not to cry. "Yes I knew."

"Okay. And you also know that this puts your pregnancy at a very high risk."

She shakes her head yes and I sit on the bed and squeeze her hand.

"If you choose to go through with the pregnancy I can refer you to an amazing prenatal doctor that specializes in this." The nurse says smiling. 

Lynn looks at me and then back at the nurse. "I guess we'll be needing the name of that doctor then." She smiles at me and I know I probably have the goofiest smile on my face right now.

"Lynn you serious???" I say damn near yelling.

"Yes." She says laughing. I lean down and hug her bringing her lips to mine.

"Alright well I'll be right back with the paperwork and information and you'll be free to go."

The nurse walks out the room and I can feel my cheeks start to hurt.

"Stop smiling like that." She says laughing and shaking her head.

"What a nigga happy." I say laughing. "How'd you know about your pelvis if you don't mind me asking?"