30) Beautiful Night

Not edited of course ❤️

Lynn.

"Did you fuck him?" Mehg asks smiling at me.

"Keep your voice down." I say hitting her. "And no. We just talked."

"Stop playing with me like I'm dumb Lynn." She says laughing and looking over the balcony. "I can't believe she let him stay in the first place." She blows smoke out and offers me the blunt but I decline.

"He said something to me last night that made me think honestly." She nods her head for me to continue. "He basically said he thinks she uses my vulnerability to be with me. Like she's always made moves during my lowest points."

"I get why he would say that. But she really does love you. Like don't doubt that friend."

I sigh and sit down on the chair. "And." I pause thinking about the consequences of what I'm about to say.

"What." She asks turning around hearing the shift in my voice.

"He told me that Ki...." I shake my head in disbelief. "She tried to fuck him."

"Bitch." She says with a look of disgust on her face. "Don't tell me no shit like that you know I'm tryna do better and not drag these hoes."

I laugh. "We don't know if it's true friend."

"Bitch you know it's fucking true. And ima drag that hoe when I see her.

"Who you tryna fight now?" Odell says coming out the house and closing the door. He walk over to her a gives her a kiss. "You look good baby."I'm so glad they found eachother.

"That bitch in there trying to fuck East

"That bitch in there trying to fuck East."

He looks at me confused. "Shawty that opened the door for us?"

I raised my eyebrows and shrug. "Look. That's what I was told."

"I mean she was eye fucking my man's in the living room."

"That's a nasty bitch right there." Mehg says visibly trying to shake her anger off.

"Yo." We all turn around and and see Ty walk out. "Y'all ready to go? The bus here."