15) I got work in the morning

What is. Insomnia. Lmaooo

.East.

"So this ya spot. This hoe nice." I say looking around Lynn's apartment. This apartment look more expensive than my whole house.

"Yea. I'm still tryna decide if it was a good idea or not." She walks away from the stove and over to the chair beside me.

"He's still blowing my phone up." She says rolling her eyes.

"He ain't the only one

"He ain't the only one. I been blowin your shit up for 2 days." I grab her hand and pull her between my legs.

She laughs rubbing her fingers across my eyes brows kind of taking a step back. The fuck. " I been busy. You know today was my first day at work right?"

"Whaaaaat. Lynn got a job. Well I be damned."

She rolls her eyes as expected. "Yea the interview was cool. My bosses name is Ty." I guess my face changes and she immediately adds. "She's a girl."

"Don't matter to me. Long as you doing something you love." I pull her back close to me and again she takes a step back.

"I need to check on the food." She walks back to the stove and stirs the pot a bit.

"Lynn." I'm sick of the bullshit and I'm starting to lose my patience.

"Yes." She says not looking back at me.

"You don't need to watch Gumbo. What's the problem. Talk to me. I ain't with the walking around avoiding eachother shit. Just talk to me." I stand up lean forward onto the island. "So talk."

She sighs and finally turns around to look at me. "I just don't know how to say this and I'm really not ready for how you might react and I just feel so bad because I should've been smarter and I don't want you to hate me." She says all in one breath.

I immediately shift my face so she can't tell what I'm thinking. I sit back in the my chair. How ima react hate her. I know shawty ain't went back to this nigga after everything he done to her.

"Ight. We here now."

"So I met up with Antonio. You know. Like I said I would." She says clearly dragging it out.

I wanna tell her to get straight to the point but I also know she doesn't respond well to that.

"Yea I remember." I try not to touch my face cause it be giving a nigga away.

"So we talked about how basically it wasn't a affair and the whole thing was like a product of a drunken night."

"That's bullshit but alright." I say shaking my head. "Is that it? That's the problem you forgive him?" I say sitting up getting irritated.

"No no. Just relax please" she starts pacing back and forth her face getting redder and redder with each step. "So I don't know how to say this but before I left...." she trails off.